• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the forum for some time.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
After a lot of thinking i have come to the conclusion that i will leave the forum for some time.
I have to focus on my own spiritual path for some deeper study.
The last weeks i have been in some discussion that have made me understand i must go deeper in to the scripture and to be more in solitude.

I will not delete my account and not ask admin to lock me out. I just dont have enough energy to carry on writing on the forum right now.

Frindly from Amanaki.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Take care. I have asked the staff to ban me on two occasions now because I lack the self-control to take a break. I know how it is. Time away is good.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Take care. I have asked the staff to ban me on two occasions now because I lack the self-control to take a break. I know how it is. Time away is good.
I will use the time away good :) and hopefully come back soon with more energy and more knowledge so i can be a part of this group :)
I wish you too all the best and hope you will find your path too :)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
After a lot of thinking i have come to the conclusion that i will leave the forum for some time.
The last weeks i have been in some discussion that have made me understand i must go deeper in to the scripture and to be more in solitude.

I will not delete my account and not ask admin to lock me out. I just dont have enough energy to carry on writing on the forum right now.

Frindly from Amanaki.

I took a leave of one year at one time. This place is another attachment, and it's good to know you can let it go.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Frindly from Amanaki.

Take all the time you need. I hope to see you back. I have personally enjoyed your threads and subsequent discussions. Take care of you.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Frindly from Amanaki.

All the best in life and Faith.

Regards Tony

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I enjoyed your posts. Your posts were "open minded" and not judgmental. Sharing some of your wisdom
I like your quote "The Truth lies within" ... So, if that is true then in solitude you even don't need scripture
In solitude the "Truth will come out" .. like they say "In silence the voice of God can be heard"

I thought about "taking some time of". You inspired me, I will "join" you in solitude:twohearts:
Like my Master always said "Spirituality (Love) is Heart to Heart ... not Body to Body"