• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the EU : Practical Benefits

Altfish

Veteran Member
Picture January.
The transition period has ended.
Kent is full of lorries.
The pandemic continues.
Johnson, Cummings and the rest are still the government.

What has this country become? What do we do to change this omnishambles?
... and they'll be blaming the EU and Remainers for not getting behind them

Altfish

Veteran Member
EitNiRxXkAkH17p

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Apparently there's a massive bun fight going on at No.10 tonight. Brexiteers seeing the ####storm that's coming are going to be quitting, getting sacked, resigning, who knows what. Let's hope Cummings flounces out.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Yup, stick it on the list, along with chlorinated chicken and hormone-fed beef that gives you breasts.:D

Mind you, if you read the article, it looks like a lot of fuss about nothing since most British bacon also has nitrites in it, just not from celery. The issue is that getting it from celery allows the producer to claim it is "natural", even though it is still potentially carcinogenic!

In my view what is more to the point is that US bacon is injected with water and shrivels in the pan to 1/3 of its length. I couldn't believe it when I first started living in Houston.:confused:

Last edited:

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Brits should be so fortunate.
At least they aren't afflicted with Canuckistanian bacon,
which is really just a low grade ham-like product made
from rancid tofu, weasel snouts, & pigeon beaks.

You should try English sausages and pork pies. I dread to think what goes in them.