• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving RF for a bit

Melody

Arghhh....I've sent two posts off into cyberspace so here's hoping the 3rd time is the charm.

I am going to be taking a "sabbatical" (thank you, Feathers, for the word) from RF for a bit due to way too many things placing way too much stress on me. I know that with more time spent on prayer, bible study and family, I will once again gain a proper perspective on life.

I'll miss you all and will be back....

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Many ministers and professors have a sabbatical written into their contracts so they can 'recharge' their mental batteries every so often. I hope during yours you the balance you seek.:162: Namaste!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
You bring your positive nature whereever you go, and the forum is better for having you here. That said, everyone deserves some time off- especially when they're dealing with the issues that you are.

I'll be looking forward to your triumphant return!

QTpi

Mischevious One
You will definitely be missed while you are away from RF, but I'm glad that you are taking the time you need to relax and refresh. We all need to do that from time to time. Take care.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Melody said:
Arghhh....I've sent two posts off into cyberspace so here's hoping the 3rd time is the charm.

I am going to be taking a "sabbatical" (thank you, Feathers, for the word) from RF for a bit due to way too many things placing way too much stress on me. I know that with more time spent on prayer, bible study and family, I will once again gain a proper perspective on life.

I'll miss you all and will be back....
I'm glad, at least, to hear that it's merely a "sabbatical", Melody, and nothing permanent. We will miss you and sincerely look forward to your return.