• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving for My Tea Farm

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Just letting you all know that I will be leaving RF and focusing on my new tea farm that I purchased after consultation with @Rival. Unfortunately, it got snowed on a few days after I bought it, but that's fine. I've heard ice tea is tasty!

I'm walking on my way there now. I will show you a photo of the field before leaving, as a farewell after all of these years. Let me take a photo and sen... OMG!

images

@Rival took all of it! Every single leaf is gone. Do you see her? She even has her back turned on me. Not even a penny for all of the tea she has guzzled! Even the scarecrow is gone. I should have used an extra scarecrow to keep humans away.

Sorry, guys. I have to log off and consider my options. A lawsuit, financial compensation, coffee... anything. I will see you later. :(

April Fools'!​