• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving for a year.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

I have to focus on school coming up. Have a year and four months and I finally graduate.

I am going to ask moderators or admins to lock my account till end of 2023. Open it up on Jan 1st 2024.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Salam

I have to focus on school coming up. Have a year and four months and I finally graduate.

I am going to ask moderators or admins to lock my account till end of 2023. Open it up on Jan 1st 2024.
@Link i wish you all the best in your study, and in life in general.
Must Allah guide you and give you strenght in your quest for a good study.

Take care of you self :)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I hope your studies go well.

I can finish in a year, but opting to only take 3 courses a time since I was recently hospitalized and I have not fully recovered. I really hope my studies go well too. It should be fine given it's only 3 courses instead of the full-time 4-5.

Thanks for your good wishes.

I have total three 3rd year comp sci courses left and one 4th year.

And 7 electives left.

Should be done soon.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Salaam,

We can restrict your account instead of banning so that you can drop by in Site Feedback and let us know how you are doing if you decide to anytime. We can also ban if that is what you really prefer, though. Just let us know in Site Feedback either way.

Take care, and good luck!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salaam,

We can restrict your account instead of banning so that you can drop by in Site Feedback and let us know how you are doing if you decide to anytime. We can also ban if that is what you really prefer, though. Just let us know in Site Feedback either way.

Take care, and good luck!

Alaikom asalam wa rahmatalah wa barakatu!

Thanks.

This is a nice forum. Only forum I ever donated to.

Good luck to you too and take care as well!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Salam

Smart decision, well IMHO

Wish you the best to graduate

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Take care of yourself Link.

I hope it's a productive year.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Salam

We'll miss you. Good luck!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Salam

Hope you have a successful time in school