• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leave of absence from posting... wish me luck!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think this forum has helped me develop further some of my ideas, and helped comfort me through some hard times. I still have some things to work on, especially improving my writing skills. But, I feel ready to move on after paying another several week visit. I just head to most serious threads these days, asserting little, and kind of piling on which side makes sense to me. I think in such a scenario, I can spread my wings further by just moving on. I need to go where I am the missing puzzle piece. Or where they are my missing rest of the puzzle. Where that is, I don't know. But some ideas on here... just show that maybe, this site isn't quite ready for me, or I'm not built for it. I don't like the average, the every day, the doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... I need challenges beyond the greatest challenges this forum can possibly give me in any way, shape, or form or any circumstance at all, and I need to spend my time doing that, to be truly happy, I think. I'm a very different breed.

At least I proved to myself, that I can really, truly leave for a bit, and pull myself away, already.

I appreciate my conversations with many members, short or long, including @Sunstone , @sun rise , @Revoltingest , @ChristineM , and many others.

And, I really do think I'm kind of mature enough now to go when I say I am going to, and just post if it's important, like if anyone PMs me saying "You used to talk to X and they're not around any more - do you still have their contact info?"

MNoBody

linus93.jpg
linus742.jpg

it was nice to meet you...good luck
happy trails
and may you have no regrets.
:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I think this forum has helped me develop further some of my ideas, and helped comfort me through some hard times. I still have some things to work on, especially improving my writing skills. But, I feel ready to move on after paying another several week visit. I just head to most serious threads these days, asserting little, and kind of piling on which side makes sense to me. I think in such a scenario, I can spread my wings further by just moving on. I need to go where I am the missing puzzle piece. Or where they are my missing rest of the puzzle. Where that is, I don't know. But some ideas on here... just show that maybe, this site isn't quite ready for me, or I'm not built for it. I don't like the average, the every day, the doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... I need challenges beyond the greatest challenges this forum can possibly give me in any way, shape, or form or any circumstance at all, and I need to spend my time doing that, to be truly happy, I think. I'm a very different breed.

At least I proved to myself, that I can really, truly leave for a bit, and pull myself away, already.

I appreciate my conversations with many members, short or long, including @Sunstone , @sun rise , @Revoltingest , @ChristineM , and many others.

And, I really do think I'm kind of mature enough now to go when I say I am going to, and just post if it's important, like if anyone PMs me saying "You used to talk to X and they're not around any more - do you still have their contact info?"
Be safe anywhere you may go, and welcome back when time is right for you :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Whatever you do, do the best you can, i for one will miss you and hope that you can pop in occasionally and post.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Take care, and good luck.