• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Learning more about Hindu India ...

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Nice work by Karolina. However, one video title caught my attention, 'Why India will rule the world'. Why this colonial mentality? Do we really want to rule the world at any time?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Nice work by Karolina. However, one video title caught my attention, 'Why India will rule the world'. Why this colonial mentality? Do we really want to rule the world at any time?

Did you watch that video? Titles can be misleading.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Vinayaka, God took away the hearing of a person who loved music. I can't even enjoy the songs of film 'Taxi Driver' (Dev Anand, Kalpana Kartik, 1976) which my wife is enjoying on the TV at the moment. How can I go through the video? I surrender to His wishes. :D

Shantanu

Vinayaka, God took away the hearing of a person who loved music. I can't even enjoy the songs of film 'Taxi Driver' (Dev Anand, Kalpana Kartik, 1976) which my wife is enjoying on the TV at the moment. How can I go through the video? I surrender to His wishes. :D
Aup, atheists and theists both can live up to long years and suffer from physical and mental abnormalities: the difference is that atheists attribute all their knowledge to their own efforts in terms of the studies they have conducted and ill health is attributed to genetics while theists attribute their health and knowledge as God-given. In Hinduism both views are accepted.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I especially liked the post about food. :D