• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Laundry

So one of my roomates is filthy.. as in discolored boxers and yellowed tshirts. I need a shirt washed and he offers to throw it in with his laundry load because its only half full. Who feels that no matter how much soap is in the water, the shirt would be dead in clean spirit? :rolleyes:

btw- i threw it in... but felt wierd all afternoon.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
curiouslyminty said:
So one of my roomates is filthy.. as in discolored boxers and yellowed tshirts. I need a shirt washed and he offers to throw it in with his laundry load because its only half full. Who feels that no matter how much soap is in the water, the shirt would be dead in clean spirit? :rolleyes:

btw- i threw it in... but felt wierd all afternoon.
erm, ewww :eek:

thats kinda horrid, the student lifestyle is darn manky

fromthe heart

Perhaps your roommate needs a bottle of bleach? At least you'd feel it was cleanly discolored;) I gotta tell you I would not have thrown MY clothes in along with that ones clothes...you are a BRAVE soul.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
...i have to wonder how this is relevant to anything... thank you for sharing that with us...*smiles*