• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Late-term abortion is terrible! it should be stopped completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
Late-term abortion is terrible! it should be stopped completely. Late- term abortion is terrible. Have you ever seen a picture of a late-term aborted child? You clearly see it is a baby. In late- term abortion the baby will suffer so much. The baby will feel so much pain :(

The babies who is late-term aborted is NOT a fetus anymore. They are babies. It is terrible late term abortions happen. it should be stopped completely !!! No exceptions at all !!

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet
Late-term abortion is terrible! it should be stopped completely. Late- term abortion is terrible. Have you ever seen a picture of a late-term aborted child? You clearly see it is a baby. In late- term abortion the baby will suffer so much. The baby will feel so much pain :(

The babies who is late-term aborted is NOT a fetus anymore. They are babies. It is terrible late term abortions happen. it should be stopped completely !!!

Most elective abortions occur very early (first trimester). There is no such thing as an elective "late term abortion". Abortions that occur late are from medical necessity.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

The babies who is late-term aborted is NOT a fetus anymore. They are babies. It is terrible late term abortions happen. it should be stopped completely !!!

I don't care for it either. No exceptions.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

But what are your feelings on late-term abortion and what do you think should be done about it?

epronovost

Yes late-term abortions is illegal in Norway.

But late-term abortions should be illegal in every country on this earth!

Is there a country on earth where the are? I don't think any country has late term abortion without medical necessity. Only seven country allow elective abortions after the 20th weeks and even then, they define late term as 24th week so it's a difference without much of a distinction considering that less than 1% of abortion occurs after the 16th week of pregnancy (without distinction between elective abortion and those with medical necessity).

Starlight

Is there a country on earth where the are? I don't think any country has late term abortion without medical necessity. Only seven country allow elective abortions after the 20th weeks and even then, they define late term as 24th week so it's a difference without much of a distinction considering that less than 1% of abortion occurs after the 16th week of pregnancy (without distinction between elective abortion and those with medical necessity).
Late-term abortions should be completely illegal in every country on this earth! Think about how much pain the babies feel :(

HonestJoe

There are plenty of very good arguments to be made against late-term abortion but you've not come close to any of them. Your argument is so badly presented that it almost comes across as parody.

Starlight

It is illegal on all country on Earth. That's my point. You might as well ask for Canada pass a law against racial discrimination. We already have those.
No it is not. It is legal in "medical necessity"

Do they not think about how much the babies will suffer?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Are you saying that if the mother's life is at risk, the mother should die so the baby lives?

If the baby will already die once its born, then there is no need for a abortion (any term). My question is, how can one compare a baby's life to a mother's life? They are both human beings.

Then, another thing is people are more aggressive towards people who hurt children (rather) than those who hurt adults. So, if they care more about a child than the adult now, in late-term abortions when the child is considered a child, why not let the baby live at the expense of the mother's life?

I disagree with my point (mother should die; child should live); but, logically, wouldn't people who care more about child abuse than adult abuse would want the child to live at the expense of his or her mother's lives?

Starlight

There are plenty of very good arguments to be made against late-term abortion but you've not come close to any of them. Your argument is so badly presented that it almost comes across as parody.
Please write about those arguments in this tread

Status
Not open for further replies.