• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Late-night story

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Enoch looked at the pink Whoopie Cushion in his hands.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. He had always hated his house. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel grumpy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Obsydian. Obysydian was a stern devil with a pair of nice jeans.

61ci9VsXY7L._UY606_.jpg

Enoch gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a hardcore tea drinker. His friends saw him as a martyr. Once, he had even rescued a racist from a burning building.

But not even a person who had once rescued a condemned racist from a burning building, was prepared for what Obsydian had in store today.

As Enoch stepped outside and Obsydian came closer, he could see the solid glint in Obsydian's eye.

Obysydian gazed with the affection of 42 passionate concerned chickens. He said, in hushed tone, "I want love."

Enoch looked down, Whoopie Cushion still in hand. "Obsyd, I'm here for a good time too," he replied.

They looked at each other with feeling, like two repulsive, rancid roosters gunning at a very pretty mattress. There was rock music playing in the background and two long-bearded men just hopping around to the beat.

2A97EBAA00000578-3164530-image-a-15_1437085250988.jpg

Eventually, Enoch took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Enoch in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, unless you become rich and really conservative."

Obsydian looked down, his emotions raw like an excited Twi'lek. He turned around and walked away, the leaves beneath crunching as he disappeared out of sight.

Not even Trump roasting Dems on Twitter would calm Enoch's nerves tonight.

Or so goes the tale of AT-AT:

beer-main-0.jpg

Ye have entered ye olde Twilight Zone.

Tis the story of me losing two friends tonight.

@Enoch07

@Obsydian

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Enoch looked at the pink Whoopie Cushion in his hands.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. He had always hated his house. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel grumpy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Obsydian. Obysydian was a stern devil with a pair of nice jeans.

View attachment 32476

Enoch gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a hardcore tea drinker. His friends saw him as a martyr. Once, he had even rescued a racist from a burning building.

But not even a person who had once rescued a condemned racist from a burning building, was prepared for what Obsydian had in store today.

As Enoch stepped outside and Obsydian came closer, he could see the solid glint in Obsydian's eye.

Obysydian gazed with the affection of 42 passionate concerned chickens. He said, in hushed tone, "I want love."

Enoch looked down, Whoopie Cushion still in hand. "Obsyd, I'm here for a good time too," he replied.

They looked at each other with feeling, like two repulsive, rancid roosters gunning at a very pretty mattress. There was rock music playing in the background and two long-bearded men just hopping around to the beat.

View attachment 32477

Eventually, Enoch took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Enoch in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, unless you become rich and really conservative."

Obsydian looked down, his emotions raw like an excited Twi'lek. He turned around and walked away, the leaves beneath crunching as he disappeared out of sight.

Not even Trump roasting Dems on Twitter would calm Enoch's nerves tonight.

Or so goes the tale of AT-AT:

View attachment 32478

Ye have entered ye olde Twilight Zone.

Tis the story of me losing two friends tonight.

@Enoch07

@Obsydian

Not bad!

The skeleton of the story needs a bit more refining, but there something there to build from.

My favorite lines:

"Obysydian gazed with the affection of 42 passionate concerned chickens. He said, in hushed tone, "I want love."

Enoch looked down, Whoopie Cushion still in hand. "Obsyd, I'm here for a good time too," he replied."

You nailed that :100:!

Obsydian

Well-Used Member
@Enoch07 You *******. You broke my heart even in a ficitonal story. --- Was it just me not being conservative, or was it something much deeper such as not having enough roses weaved into my beard?

@AT-AT Did I just walk off into the sunset at the end, or commit suicide?