• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last Post Is The Whiner!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
X3V8JD_mJrUeH0fm3WuPrXmoD5uxPfU1cZiL-OvjJp4zlxfCjbbA1D9GEZrC54MieJ3fvSRRP8lWriVa1OwqL45E6rhD5cQqLIVSvOu0v1YY2VNYVamcRLalKymqr7Jl86wppRzR04uESf-0xG_zR_FlAjfeeRKy0YI

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Is it really that hard to bring the trash can back in after you empty it?

You have a trash can?! Sheer luxury. We had to throw our rubbish out of the window, if we were lucky enough to have a window.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You have a trash can?! Sheer luxury. We had to throw our rubbish out of the window, if we were lucky enough to have a window.
You had trash?
Such wealth!
We threw away nothing.
Even toenail clippings were saved because
we couldn't afford grated Parmesan cheese
to put on our leaves & sticks.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You had trash?
Such wealth!
We threw away nothing.
Even toenail clippings were saved because
we couldn't afford grated Parmesan cheese
to put on our leaves & sticks.

You were lucky to have toenail clippers. Your family must have been very rich.

Daemon Sophic

I’d like to whine like you lot, but I don’t have fingers to type my post; just pecking out text on my rotary dial telephone, which I converted to a smart phone using roadside trash and my own intestinal loops.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I’d like to whine like you lot, but I don’t have fingers to type my post; just pecking out text on my rotary dial telephone, which I converted to a smart phone using roadside trash and my own intestinal loops.

You had roadside trash and intestines?! We could only dream of such luxuries.

Daemon Sophic

You had roadside trash and intestines?! We could only dream of such luxuries.
Dreams!? Pah! Those are for the rich kids. For people that held out hope for a future, not for those of us who know full well that we will be killed in our sleep….assuming we could sleep with imminent horrible cold violent death LOOMING over us constantly..