• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LAdy Gaga

Riders

I was worried she was gonna come out half-dressed like she usually does. But she looked great, love the dress! She sounded good too, did a good job. LIstening to Jennifer Lopez doing This Land IS Your Land now. Good going.

I don't usually like Lady Gaga's music though she did a good job this time. So did Jennifer Lopez!

Audie

Veteran Member
I can't seem to link vid with this device but
for some better lady gaga-

YouTube, cebu pacific flight attendants dancing

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I was worried she was gonna come out half-dressed like she usually does. But she looked great, love the dress! She sounded good too, did a good job. LIstening to Jennifer Lopez doing This Land IS Your Land now. Good going.

I don't usually like Lady Gaga's music though she did a good job this time. So did Jennifer Lopez!
I didn't hear it, but someone a year or two ago told me that she also did a terrific job on the anthem at one of the superbowls. She must be very good for me to be hearing comments from two individuals.

Riders

She's got a great voice but I don't like her style.Usually she parades around half naked.but she looked great today in that dress.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
One question.
Why is she dressed like she’s attending the Hunger Games ceremony?

Also I just now realised I’d never heard the US National anthem before. I’ve heard the tune all my life, just never the lyrics. Odd

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't hear it, but someone a year or two ago told me that she also did a terrific job on the anthem at one of the superbowls. She must be very good for me to be hearing comments from two individuals.
Ironically she pretended to be unable to sing when she initially took off. But she apparently learned to play music by ear at a young age. :shrug:

Riders

One question.
Why is she dressed like she’s attending the Hunger Games ceremony?

Also I just now realised I’d never heard the US National anthem before. I’ve heard the tune all my life, just never the lyrics. Odd

Her style is unusual....................

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Her style is unusual....................
Lol honestly her dress is actually pretty conventional for Lady Gaga standards.
I’m talking more about the giant dove pin. Forcibly reminds me of the Mockingjay symbol from Hunger Games

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Lol honestly her dress is actually pretty conventional for Lady Gaga standards.
I’m talking more about the giant dove pin. Forcibly reminds me of the Mockingjay symbol from Hunger Games
She may be trying to communicate something to us. Most of these pop stars are slaves to the industry and not really in control of their careers.