• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ladder to the sky

Trimijopulos

Hard-core atheist
Premium Member
Yeah, but that doesn't tell you if they believe in God and thus are religious.
True! Yet, they themselves do not know what they are. They do not believe in God but they do not know if God exists, which means that they do not know if they would be punished one day for not believing in God!!

To me, there are atheists on the one side, and all the others on the other side. :)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
True! Yet, they themselves do not know what they are. They do not believe in God but they do not know if God exists, which means that they do not know if they would be punished one day for not believing in God!!

To me, there are atheists on the one side, and all the others on the other side. :)

Well, news flash. To you is not a valid method of what the world is in general. What you are stating so far only seem to be an opinion.

Trimijopulos

Hard-core atheist
Premium Member
As an Ultra Extremist Religious Christian Gnostic, I Am saying with Absolute Certainty that there is Elohim/God and Only Elohim/God.
As a hardcore atheist, I say that God is a joke, the product of an ancient joke, and therefore there can be no communication between us.

Over and out.
I wish you all the best!

Trimijopulos

Hard-core atheist
Premium Member
It was told as a myth. Same patterns are archetypes.
Jung said that God planted into our brains his archetypes and so people all over the world tell the same story about gods, i.e., that they were killers and rapists.

Eliade said that what God planted into our brains was his “monomyth”!

These ‘geniuses’ never bothered to find out what people were telling about their gods and believed that they could find out by means of meditation!!

PearlSeeker

Jung said that God planted into our brains his archetypes and so people all over the world tell the same story about gods, i.e., that they were killers and rapists.

Eliade said that what God planted into our brains was his “monomyth”!

These ‘geniuses’ never bothered to find out what people were telling about their gods and believed that they could find out by means of meditation!!
Can you specify the sources?

Elihoenai

Matthew 4:8-9

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Members on these forums:

Firstly:

The Origins of Heathen Atheism

If you do some research you will find Heathen Atheists don't have any Morals (Immoral) and don't believe that there is such a thing as Sin. This gives them the Freedom to Fully Embrace their Carnality without any restraints on their Conscience. In short, you will find that they are Libertines.

How to be an Atheist in Medieval Europe

The Christian Church of 2.2 Billion members are full of those that are Immoral Heathen Atheists by Behaviour and not by Words, Rejecting what they Profess to believe with the mouth. In this respect there is No Real difference between a Pagan and a Non-Pagan.

Secondly:

The Powerful White Elite, at the Peak of Satanic Power, know that there is Elohim/God and Prefer the Devil/Satan instead because therein lies the Power of the Earthly Kingdom.

Cecil Rhodes

370px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png

Rhodes Memorial

The memorial is situated at Rhodes's favourite spot on the lower slopes of Devil's Peak.
Rhodes's own wooden bench is still situated below the memorial. The view facing north-east can be imagined as the start of the Cape to Cairo Road and Rhodes's dream of a "red line" of British dominions spanning the continents north to its south.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Matthew 4:8-9

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Members on these forums:

Firstly:

The Origins of Heathen Atheism

If you do some research you will find Heathen Atheists don't have any Morals (Immoral) and don't believe that there is such a thing as Sin. This gives them the Freedom to Fully Embrace their Carnality without any restraints on their Conscience. In short, you will find that they are Libertines.

How to be an Atheist in Medieval Europe

The Christian Church of 2.2 Billion members are full of those that are Immoral Heathen Atheists by Behaviour and not by Words, Rejecting what they Profess to believe with the mouth. In this respect there is No Real difference between a Pagan and a Non-Pagan.

Secondly:

The Powerful White Elite, at the Peak of Satanic Power, know that there is Elohim/God and Prefer the Devil/Satan instead because therein lies the Power of the Earthly Kingdom.

Cecil Rhodes

370px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png

Rhodes Memorial

The memorial is situated at Rhodes's favourite spot on the lower slopes of Devil's Peak.
Rhodes's own wooden bench is still situated below the memorial. The view facing north-east can be imagined as the start of the Cape to Cairo Road and Rhodes's dream of a "red line" of British dominions spanning the continents north to its south.

Yeah, I have no morality at all. In fact all I do and live for is to hunt True Christians and eat them.

Apostle John

“Go ahead, look up Revelation 6”
“Genesis 28:12 He had a dream; a stairway was set on the ground and its top reached to the sky, and messengers of God (Elohim) were going up and down on it. (JPS)”

This was a spirit induced dream, a night vision as Daniel would call them. I’ve been lucky to have experienced a few.
Jacob, Joseph, Daniel and other prophets and apostles were very knowledgeable about God’s angels giving them messages from heaven.