• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

La première fois

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well...this thread is about ourselves and our own spiritual journey...
You don't have to go into details...just say what it was like, if you liked it and how important it was for you and your spiritual growth.
Don't be shy:D:p

BSM1

What? Me worry?
You don't have to go into details...just say what it was like, if you liked it and how important it was for you and your spiritual growth.

Could you elaborate? In English?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The room was dimly lit...

I was very young and quite excited, because I heard from people what an amazing and moving experience it was...

My parents had been looking forward to it as well and wanted to be there to watch...

We sat for about for about 20 or 30 minutes and just talked as we enjoyed our drinks, but the anticipation was killing us. We couldn't wait to get started...

Finally the moment arrived. We could wait no longer. We cleared off the table...

And the waitress set the best thin crust pizza in the spot on the table that we had cleared. I reached for an end piece and took a bite. Everything I had heard was true! The experience was simply orgasmic!!

(This thread is about our first time in a Chicago area pizza joint, right?)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
ok...I start...

well...I won't say how old I was (too embarrassing)...
..let's say I was already preparing my university thesis.

I've met a very special and sweet person. Who liked to kiss every 5 seconds. It was very romantic.....
I had a beautiful time:p:oops:

exchemist

Veteran Member
What has this to do with a spiritual journey?

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
No, I didn't like it. Sex is rather overrated, but it can be fun in the moment. With Grindr these days, it's like fast food delivered right to your door (and then they go home without you knowing your name or anything about them and you don't care). (No, I didn't lose my virginity from a Grindr hookup. That was just an aside.)