• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kremlin Krimes?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Russia responsible for Alexander Litvinenko death, European court rules
Third Russian national charged over Salisbury poisonings

Apparently krime is Albanian for crime. :D

Does Putin just not care, stick two fingers up, and laugh with his mates?
No. He smiled with satisfaction.

Litvinenko's lingering and unpleasant death, and the means used, which could only have come from a nuclear state actor, are designed to leave no doubt that the Russian state was responsible - and that it will come for you too, in similar, horrible fashion, if you step out of line. That's what this and the attempts on the Skripals and Navalny were all about. The denials are just boilerplate, since obviously they won't admit their involvement officially.

The Russian secret police has always believed in horrible and exotic murders as a way of exacting revenge and intimidating opponents, starting with Trotsky and the ice pick - in Mexico, mark you.

Remember Georgy Markov, on Waterloo Bridge?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
No. He smiled with satisfaction.

Litvinenko's lingering and unpleasant death, and the means used, which could only have come from a nuclear state actor, are designed to leave no doubt that the Russian state was responsible - and that it will come for you too, in similar, horrible fashion, if you step out of line. That's what this and the attempts on the Skripals and Navalny were all about. The denials are just boilerplate, since obviously they won't admit their involvement officially.

The Russian secret police has always believed in horrible and exotic murders as a way of exacting revenge and intimidating opponents, starting with Trotsky and the ice pick - in Mexico, mark you.

Remember Georgy Markov, on Waterloo Bridge?
Yes, I remember Markov. I just hope that when they come for Putin, a red-hot poker is handy. :oops: