• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Koran & Hadith in plain english?

MyM

Millions upon Millions of Muslims memorised the revised Uthman Quran, that the Egyptians canonised in 1924.
What about the millions of North Africans that dont use the 1924 Quran?
They use the 900 year old Warsh Quran. it is different and uses the word "I" in the place where the 1924 say "He", when Allah speaks.

No pal, there are at least 26 different Qurans in the world, and yours are only 98 years old.

The words and meanings are THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECITATIONS VARY... THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS TO RECITE....please understand this.

MyM

Just to show you that Arab speaking Christians tells us that the Quran is whitewashed from bad words.
Tell me where theis guy is wrong

OMG SERIOUSLY
I re
Just to show you that Arab speaking Christians tells us that the Quran is whitewashed from bad words.

Again, will you not understand. You can
Millions upon Millions of Muslims memorised the revised Uthman Quran, that the Egyptians canonised in 1924.
What about the millions of North Africans that dont use the 1924 Quran?
They use the 900 year old Warsh Quran. it is different and uses the word "I" in the place where the 1924 say "He", when Allah speaks.

No pal, there are at least 26 different Qurans in the world, and yours are only 98 years old.

There are different recitations. That is all I will say. You don't want to accept. That's on you.

SA Huguenot

The words and meanings are THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECITATIONS VARY... THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS TO RECITE....please understand this.
Verse (2:33) your 1924 Quran He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed."

Now this is your Hafs' version.
The Warsh versions says:
I said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, I said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed."

Now, in your Quran, someone else than Allah is speaking.
In the north African version, Allah himself is speaking!

Is this not a major difference?
All Muslims claaim the Quran is the Words of Allah, yet in your 98 year old Quran, it is not Allah speaking.

MyM

First of all, he is using the translations lmao. omg three women lol and Mohammad pbuh didn't say that LMAO he totally didn't understand.

He isn't understanding that the verse is stating that farjaha means the chaste virgin not Her vagina" lmao he's translating it himself LMAO

So listen, just listening to this, he has already stated sooo many things wrong. He does not understand the tafsir and thus is totally unqualified to give the exegesis of this aya (verse)

He is insulting women ----- Mohammad pbuh NEVER DID. This man is a LIAR.

Yes, Maryam is her given name. omg how stupid...

SA Huguenot

Good, I think I made my point.
Now that we established that there are different Quran's in the world, and very bad English translation variances, I will now go to your question about "Begotten".
I have to work now, but will open a thread "Begotten", what does it mean?

SA Huguenot

First of all, he is using the translations lmao. omg three women lol and Mohammad pbuh didn't say that LMAO he totally didn't understand.

He isn't understanding that the verse is stating that farjaha means the chaste virgin not Her vagina" lmao he's translating it himself LMAO

So listen, just listening to this, he has already stated sooo many things wrong. He does not understand the tafsir and thus is totally unqualified to give the exegesis of this aya (verse)

He is insulting women ----- Mohammad pbuh NEVER DID. This man is a LIAR.

Yes, Maryam is her given name. omg how stupid...
He said Mary was not the Mariam the sister of Moses.
Muhammad thought so.

MyM

He said Mary was not the Mariam the sister of Moses.
Muhammad thought so.

Maryam was the daughter of 'Imran.

Please, we take one Maryam and I am not going to state anything in accordance to that Liar if he can't even understand the Arabic text correctly enough to be honest. He just bashed his way and degraded Allah.

WHAT DOES BEGOTTEN MEAN??????????

ARE YOU ASHAMED TO SAY?????????

MyM

Good, I think I made my point.
Now that we established that there are different Quran's in the world, and very bad English translation variances, I will now go to your question about "Begotten".
I have to work now, but will open a thread "Begotten", what does it mean?

You have NOT made your point. The Arabic IS THE SAME!!!!! ONE VERSION authenticated by Allah himself and he is protecting it. Translations are just translations....UNDERSTAND THAT!!

You always give an excuse as to not say what begotten is. It's a cowards way out.

SA Huguenot

You have NOT made your point. The Arabic IS THE SAME!!!!! ONE VERSION authenticated by Allah himself and he is protecting it. Translations are just translations....UNDERSTAND THAT!!

You always give an excuse as to not say what begotten is. It's a cowards way out.
So you say there is no difference between Hafs Warsh Al Duri and Qualoon Quran?
I think you are not informed well.
Anyhow.
I will start a thread on Begotten, what does it mean?

MyM

So you say there is no difference between Hafs Warsh Al Duri and Qualoon Quran?
I think you are not informed well.
Anyhow.
I will start a thread on Begotten, what does it mean?

No, you just tell me what it means YOURSELF. In this thread. Or you gonna ask others and then go along with which one sounds best.

MyM

You sure dish it but you can't take it. You run and when confronted, go and bash others. You go your way and I go mine. Just know, in Islam, that when you try to discredit Islam, Allah's Quran and his last message to mankind without the repentance to Allah, that on the day of judgement, I will be standing in front of you getting my right. Will then know.

Allah says in Quran, “And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]”
Ibraaheem 14:42