• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KKK Protests Westboro Baptist Church

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Just because they hate another biogoted organization doesn't absolve them of their own crimes. Hitler was a vegetarian but that doesn't make the holocaust any less horrific.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
I was thinking more along the lines that when the KKK is making a statement about your morals, there is something seriously wrong with you. Maybe I posted the wrong video, but in one of them, the so-called Imperial Wizard was making a statement about being a veteran and respecting the privacy of the loved ones of dead servicemen.

Galen.Iksnudnard

I was thinking more along the lines that when the KKK is making a statement about your morals, there is something seriously wrong with you. Maybe I posted the wrong video, but in one of them, the so-called Imperial Wizard was making a statement about being a veteran and respecting the privacy of the loved ones of dead servicemen.

Yeah, if even the KKK is protesting you then you're more than likely going too far.

Although I suspect the KKK may ultimately have ulterior motives, since they share many of the same views as the WBC; the KKK just don't want to be associated with them.

Just because they hate another biogoted organization doesn't absolve them of their own crimes. Hitler was a vegetarian but that doesn't make the holocaust any less horrific.

Absolutely. There is no reason why we should have to choose between the KKK and the WBC. Both are equally vile, hateful, discriminatory and bigoted groups that must be condemned by all civilized individuals.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Don't forget that the KKK doesn't believe they are "bad guys" or doing anything wrong. Hell there are even people in the KKK that don't believe they are racists. Obviously they are making a stance that they don't like the Westboro morals but nothing beyond that.

There was mention of an alterior motive. That may surface later if there is some political gain to be had in it.

ZooGirl02

In my opinion, both organizations are quite vile. I'm not sure which is worse. Perhaps they are equally as bad. In a way I am tempted to say that the KKK is worse since they lynched African-Americans in the past.

Wirey

Fartist
I think this is great. Imagine how you must feel when the KKK calls you a bigot.

Westborough: Death to gays!

Hitler: Jeez, you guys want to tone it down? That's some seriously f'ed up BS!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
If the KKK hates this place that says a lot.

I have actually had dialogue on webcam with a White redneck purist. He was actually nice and when he figured out that I was of "mixed origins" thought it was spectacular.

He has a giant confederate flag and nazi flag on his walls. There are actually some "white supremacist" who are quite nice :shrug:.

The way he told it to me was that he is "Proud to be White" not a racist or supremacist. He also enjoys the KKK of all things.

So for the record, they are some "White Pride" folk and some "White Racists" folk. :)