• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kitties!

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Cats have always been a visible part of Bosnia and Herzegovina's culture. They're not sacred or anything of this nature, but they're everywhere. Wild cats live on the streets of most every city, town and village and they often community pets of sorts - with several old women on each block that they regularly visit for milk, food, and some loving attention.

As in most countries, I assume, Bosnia and Herzegovina's cats are mainly mixed breed. This is a big contrast to our dogs, which come in purebred varieties like the Bosnian Tornjak Sheepdog - which recently won the most prestigious prize for dogs in the world, but I'm not into that sort of thing so I have no idea what it's called - I just remember reading that bit. However, cats here usually have much more Eastern influence in their appearance because we're farther east. So here is a look at some Bosnian kitties!

f_1m_c03e0d1.jpg

f_1m_ed32435.jpg

f_1m_209b1c7.jpg

f_1m_e07e38c.jpg

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Cute kittens! :)

By the way, are they Muslims kittens or Christian kittens? (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Katzpur said:
Cute kittens! :)

By the way, are they Muslims kittens or Christian kittens? (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )

Hehehe, probably Muslim - I stole them from a Sarajevo forum. :D