• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

~*~kittens~*~

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
When I walked in tonight my lil cat Ashy had JUST given birth to her first kitten!! I think she still has at least one more to go.

You have to understand, my cats are like my children. lol. Ashy is the littlest one out of all of them. We found her under the hood of a car when she was a kitten, and feral. So I am all excited cause I am keeping the kittens.

We made a place for her to have them in the house in a box. We showed it to her earlier today and sure enough she used it. I don't know why she left the kitten. But I had to put her back in the box. She cleaned it and then left it without taking care of the placenta or cord or anything. I put her in it and she looked kinda bewildered and hopped back out. I waited a bit and put her back agian, and she finally did her motherly duties. I sat there and petted her trying to encourage her to stay. It blows my mind how that seemed to calm her down and get her going. I thought most cats didn't like that, but it seems to make Ashy feel more comfortable.

I have the coolest cats ever.

You guys are gonna think i'm nuts, but she has a boyfriend-cat too. One of the other ones we grabbed off the street before we got her. They cuddle and kiss each other on the face, I swear. When her stomach started getting big, I swear to God I walked by and they were tangled up with each other laying on the floor, and he started licking her stomach, then they proceeded to lick and play bite at each others face. That cat, Stormy, keeps coming and peaking in the box, and leans in and licks her on her face. I mean I knew cats groomed each other, but thier behavior has always seemed kinda crazy. Him and the other female cat Fuku groom each other too, but he only acts like that with Ashy. I mean, I have never saw two other cats roll around on the floor licking and biting each other to end up spooning and grooming. Like, all the time, and being up each others behind, all the time...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I love little tiny kittens. Three years ago, my husband found a homeless pregnant cat and brought her home and she gave birth to 5 kittens under my bed. We still have 2 of them. We gave away the other kittens and the mother of the kittens. They were just so darling.
Congratulations to your mama cat. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I Love kittens. They are sooooo cute.
03.gif

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I love cats too much to give any away. :D I just won't be gi=etting any more. I'm working two jobs now so I should be able to afford the neutering and spaying. It was my own fault I just kept putting off getting Ashy fixed. All my other cats are.

She's up to 3. I hope she stops at 4.

Ah hah, Whoo hoo. 4 now.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have two jobs too!! Only for a few days though. I put in my two weeks notice at KFC a little later than I should have. Ha ha...

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I'm just doing it for the extra money. I'm going to save it up and pay off my credit cards, then get a motorcycle, and do all the other things I've been needing to do but didn't have the extra to do.

I'm killing myself though. I'm doing the cell phone sales thing, and then serving at Chili's when I can. I forgot how terrible waitressing can be. You make a hell of a lot of money quickly, but good god do you pay a price for it. I worked for 12 1/2 hours straight without a break with nothing to eat Sunday. I didn't even get a chance to sit down. That is the standard. Doubles are a part of a waitresses life, and breaks only happen on doubles if you are in gods good graces that particular day.

Yes Man

Premium Member
Kittens. One of the few things in this world that warms my dark, cold heart. I remember my friend's cat having kitties a couple years back. Scratched the hell out of my arm.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm just doing it for the extra money. I'm going to save it up and pay off my credit cards, then get a motorcycle, and do all the other things I've been needing to do but didn't have the extra to do.

I'm killing myself though. I'm doing the cell phone sales thing, and then serving at Chili's when I can. I forgot how terrible waitressing can be. You make a hell of a lot of money quickly, but good god do you pay a price for it. I worked for 12 1/2 hours straight without a break with nothing to eat Sunday. I didn't even get a chance to sit down. That is the standard. Doubles are a part of a waitresses life, and breaks only happen on doubles if you are in gods good graces that particular day.

At KFC they had to give you a break every 5 hours that you were there. That's why I worked 11-3 a lot. So I wouldn't have to have a break. :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I love cats too much to give any away. :D I just won't be gi=etting any more. I'm working two jobs now so I should be able to afford the neutering and spaying. It was my own fault I just kept putting off getting Ashy fixed. All my other cats are.

She's up to 3. I hope she stops at 4.

Ah hah, Whoo hoo. 4 now.

At the house that my mom was renting out, there was a cat that had kittens. She had 9 kittens. We fed them with eye droppers cause they were really really small. We had to give them away as soon as they got a little bigger because the mama cat was living outside. No one owned her so we found good homes for all of them. One of them we took to cardero's fathers (pop pop) house. We just brought the kitten over with the things she needed and let her walk around the house. We told pop pop that there is a kitten loose in the house so that he doesn't step on her. He said to take her back because he can't take care of an animal. One look at the kitten and he was done for. Now he won't sleep over our house because he is worried about Tina. He doesn't like leaving her a lone.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
We took in two strays last October, one male, one female. Needless to say they are now mom and dad to two little sweeties.....One was yellow and I named it Katzpur after our sweet Katzpur on RF, the other my granddaughter named Marshmallow, we call her Mal.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
You're not nuts...well, at least not because of this. :D Kittens really are extremely cute and fun. Congrats!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh how fun!!!..My cat Mama kitty had two litters before we wised up and got her fixed..

Its so awesome to watch them being born..and when they are pregnant just like a person after a while you can feel the babies kicking in there..

If they werent so over populated..I have a pregnant cat or newborn kittens all the time!!

And its so preciousl how 2 of them are in love..boyfriend and grilfriend..You are lucky..I have 3 cats..2 of them sisters..and all 3 of them avoid each other..and act competitive over territory..if they bump into each other its a hissing and growling event..

Oddly Apple my short haired gray and my Rottweiller act like boyfriend and girlfriend..She lays down right in between his two front paws and he lick her head..Her entire head is soaked and her hair is spiked after that..He has done it so much that her hair has turned yellowish on top from being the sun mixing with the saliva! LOL!..He dyed her hair blond!

Anyway..have a joyful time with the kitties..

Love

Dallas

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Yes I will be posting pictures! They are adorable! I love em to death! Oddly, Stormy and Fuku are not very happy with Ashy right now. I think they are in a bit of shock over having new cats around. I'm positive they will get over it. Stormy and Fuku acted that way towards Ashy when we first brought her home. It took about a week or so, and then they were bestest best pals.:)

My cats have a way with making friends with other animals.