• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KISS

Riders

KISS is on my top 5 favorite hard rock groups. My first boyfriend Dave who was at the childrens psych ward with me in 1979 was a big KISS freak so was his Dad. He use to sing Beth to me it was so cute, because my name is Elizabeth, he gave me my first kiss to bwahaha word pun, we made out too.

I heard later 12 year olds were looking to lose their virginity or kissing innocents to girls named Beth after the song LOL!

This is my favorite song by kiss i Love Pauls charactor, hes cute.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I hate no other band more than KISS. As musicians they are mediocre at best, nothing really special to set them apart, and their stage show isn't even one of the best out there (that one still belongs to Alice Cooper). And Gene and Paul are greedy ********, and Gene is an arrogant prick. They're the Trump of the music world - crappy at what they do but exceptionally good at selling it as diamonds made of gold.