• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirtan Trance Blissful

RoaringSilence

He KRshNa! MerA geeta amar kar do ~
this one i ve heard its nice but its too vanilla /common ..
Nadia mani is unique in her own trance and is a RARE FIND usually with very low viewcount

watch this one to the end and look at the reactions of the boy whos mother (with a scarf next to him)...check that families reaction AS IF they sense the power but cant express it coz its hindu Time stamp 23: 47 onwards

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
this one i ve heard its nice but its too vanilla /common ..
Yes, but very well sung, quiet and meditative.

watch this one to the end and look at the reactions of the boy whos mother (with a scarf next to him)...check that families reaction AS IF they sense the power but cant express it coz its hindu Time stamp 23: 47 onwards
Nice. Yes, I see that.

We each have our favourite kirtankArs don't we? She is good. I do not listen to these kirtans much anymore, but Loknath Swami's kirtans always struck me as powerful - as in "bhAvapUrNa" - to bring up the consciousness.

- Mayapur Bengal , India, Kirtan Mela 2013

Watch from the beginning , then around @10:10 , @11:00, @38:14 , @40:05 etc. you see a pattern -- where the other singer takes the aalaap (who generally accompanies Loknath Swami , he is very good with Hindustani Classical), after which Swamiji picks speed and the room starts dancing (e.g. @ 11:00 , @40:05)

Last edited:

RoaringSilence

Nice. Yes, I see that.

We each have our favourite kirtankArs don't we? She is good. I do not listen to these kirtans much anymore, but Loknath Swami's kirtans always struck me as powerful - as in "bhAvapUrNa" - to bring up the consciousness.

- Mayapur Bengal , Kirtan Mela 2013

Watch from the beginning , then around @10:10 , @11:00, @38:14 , @40:05 etc. you see a pattern -- where the other singer takes the aalaap (who generally accompanies Loknath Swami , he is very good with Hindustani Classical), after which Swamiji picks speed and the room starts dancing (e.g. @ 11:00 , @40:05)

well its great , i liked the authentic classical thing .. but anything that's normal bores me ..i like to find rare stuff lol.. ull see what i mean when i post more.
check this one out ...

the mood is ultra relaxed,effortless ,smooth

TIMESTAMP 53:50 - till 01:20:00

RoaringSilence

Nice. Yes, I see that.

- Mayapur Bengal , India, Kirtan Mela 2013

Please watch this one with headphones

1) check out the singers depth - he is absolutely drowned in his act ... very profound ..i love him..

2) at timeline 4:00 onwards the protestor catches the buzz and is stunned in her spot :D

the singer is a actually twin brothers both same caliber , i ve spotted them both in a few other vids.. very humble in all sorts of adversities..