• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirk Cameron Film ~ FIREPROOF ~

FFH

Veteran Member
I believe in CIVIL rights, not UNCIVILIZED rights.

Murder is uncivilized
Sodomy is uncivilized (and all other gay and lesbian sexual relationships)
Stealing is uncivilized
Lying is uncivilized
Cheating is uncivilized

So then we must give all these people rights to steal, kill, and destroy other people's lives too, if we legalize Sodomy (and all other gay and lesbian sexual relationships)

Innocent children's lives are being destroyed in homes of same sex parents, who raise them, that's a CRIME in my book.

Last edited:

themadhair

She's saying, I support civil rights, NOT gay marriage.
themadhair said:
YouTube - Marie Osmond Talks About Her Daughter's Civil Rights II

Exact quote from 1:54
When it comes to marriage, you know, I think civil rights need to be for all.
Her comment was pretty clear on the matter. If your views are so strong that you cannot take the words of a fellow LDS member at face-value that’s your call, but it looks like an act of pure bitterness on your part.

Innocent children's lives are being destroyed in homes of same sex parents, who raise them, that's a CRIME in my book.
Demonising a portion of our society in such a disgusting manner, with absolutely not a shred of supporting evidence to go on, is precisely the sort of hate Marie Osmond warned about in her interview. Such hate is, to use your own phrase, UNCIVILISED.

I can see now why you avoid the general debates area.

So then we must give all these people rights to steal, kill, and destroy other people's lives too, if we legalize Sodomy (and all other gay and lesbian sexual relationships)

According to your twisted logic....

None of which makes any actual sense. :rolleyes:

Oh really?

Proof.

Show me one child that has been "destroyed" on account of their two mommies or two daddies.