• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kinsey Scale Test

Daemon Sophic

0 on the heterosexual scale “Exclusively Heterosexual”
5 on the asexual scale. Definitely NOT asexual.

Should I be concerned that my asexuality score seems to be the lowest here? I don’t cheat on my wife, or even flirt with other women. As a younger man I never had flings or one-night-stands, etc.... Heck. I hardly dated. Too shy. :oops::confused:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'll do you one better (or worse): You put on a mask, trick the demisexual person into wanting to sleep with you so they make the first move, then you turn around, ghost them and move on with your life, proud of your latest conquest. Because there's not a doubt in my mind that there are people like that out there, and I've heard stories.
That is horribly cruel of anyone to do that. I would not at all be surprised to learn some of the people thats happened to have shut down and shut out the outside world.

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia
0 on the heterosexual scale “Exclusively Heterosexual”
5 on the asexual scale. Definitely NOT asexual.

Should I be concerned that my asexuality score seems to be the lowest here? I don’t cheat on my wife, or even flirt with other women. As a younger man I never had flings or one-night-stands, etc.... Heck. I hardly dated. Too shy. :oops::confused:
Nah, that just means your partner is very lucky.

David T

Premium Member
For one reason or another, its not always self-evident.
We are way further into idiocracy than we fully realize. At least we didnt invent it! Although evidence is building that the internet is speeding up the process of of perfecting it!

My result-
3, This makes you bisexual; equally heterosexual and homosexual.

I certainly don't have anything against gay people.