• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kinsey Scale Test

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It would certainly seem scummy to a demisexual, which is probably why question #6 is on the quiz:

I'm extremely uncomfortable with sexual advances from other people.

* I Agree
* I Disagree

I am extremely comfortable with sexual advances from males.:p
I am extremely uncomfortable with sexual advances from females (bleah)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Some people's libido is primarily geared toward bodies (with or without secondary emotional response.)
Some people's libido is primarily geared toward minds (with or without a secondary physical response.)
Some people's libido has no particular orientation (with or without a secondary response.)
Some people have high libido, some have low.
Taking into account all of these variables, it is really difficult to shoehorn everyone into neat little categories without disregarding some or all of the above variations.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Well now there's a question: Is Charlie Sheen from Two and a Half Men a sexual predator in your book? I've honestly never thought of it like that.
Don't know. I haven't had television since the '90's, and I didn't watch much before then.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Don't know. I haven't had television since the '90's, and I didn't watch much before then.
You should be thankful for that. TV for the last 15 years has been almost all garbage. There's a reason Americans seem to be getting stupider by the year, and I think it's partially because of the TV we watch getting progressively worse.

David T

Premium Member
Following on from a thread by @Hubert Farnsworth entitled
Everyone Who Claims Homosexuality is a Sin is Bisexual

I would like post a link to the Kinsey test.

Dr. Alfred Kinsey, Dr. Wardell Pomeroy, and Dr. Clyde Martin developed the Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, also known as the “The Kinsey Scale,” in order to account for research findings that showed that people did not fit into exclusive heterosexual or homosexual categories.

The Kinsey team interviewed thousands of people about their sexual histories. Research showed that sexual behavior, thoughts, and feelings towards the same or opposite sex were not always consistent across time.

Where do you think you fall on the Kinsey scale?​

It may have been posted before but hey, ho :-

Kinsey Scale Test

My results
This makes you heterosexual with more than incidental homosexual tendencies.
Obviously sexuality is spectral that should be self evident. We dont need science for that.

if say on spectrum i am autistic and on the other extreme end we have the huggers those in the middle are going to say well to hug or to not hug is a choice. As an autistic person i would say hell no! You are wierd regardless. I could flip it same results.

NOTE: I am not autistic, what i wrote isnt scientific, its an analogy only to give a feel or not feel to the topic as opposed to some absolute scienctific fact. If you cant understand that then you are bisexual. Ha!!!! That made me laugh.

David T

Premium Member
You should be thankful for that. TV for the last 15 years has been almost all garbage. There's a reason Americans seem to be getting stupider by the year, and I think it's partially because of the TV we watch getting progressively worse.
I think warching TV to get smart is an oxymoron.

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia
Wait, number 2 heterosexual? I'm one half of a gay marriage, lol! Ought to make me at least halfsies. Maybe I got a question wrong....

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Wait, number 2 heterosexual? I'm one half of a gay marriage, lol! Ought to make me at least halfsies. Maybe I got a question wrong....
It's nice to see you Poli.
I'd like it if you showed up around here more often.

That said, maybe the problem is that you chose the answers that reflect what you want to be, as opposed to what you are. That's why I don't put much stock in self-reported studies and tests.
Tom

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Obviously sexuality is spectral that should be self evident. We dont need science for that.

if say on spectrum i am autistic and on the other extreme end we have the huggers those in the middle are going to say well to hug or to not hug is a choice. As an autistic person i would say hell no! You are wierd regardless. I could flip it same results.

NOTE: I am not autistic, what i wrote isnt scientific, its an analogy only to give a feel or not feel to the topic as opposed to some absolute scienctific fact. If you cant understand that then you are bisexual. Ha!!!! That made me laugh.

8000 sample size with the test repeated on several occasions over 70+ years with similar results. I would say the test results to be quite significant

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia
It's nice to see you Poli.
I'd like it if you showed up around here more often.

That said, maybe the problem is that you chose the answers that reflect what you want to be, as opposed to what you are. That's why I don't put much stock in self-reported studies and tests.
Tom
I agree that surveys are not good at capturing super-ego driven impulses.

I don't have much reason to be embarrassed by my choices, though; I have been happy in both of my marriages.