• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
You said ( Jesus tells us we will be judge by the words he spoke)

Maybe you can explain What Jesus said in
Matthew 12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by your words you shalt be justified, and by your words you shalt be condemned"

So how is it that you say, that we will be judge by the words Jesus speaks.

Both things are obviously true.

The context of your Matthew 12 verse:

Then was brought to him a demoniac, blind and dumb, and he healed him, so that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the multitudes were amazed, and said, 'Is this the Son of David?' but the Pharisees having heard, said, 'This one doth not cast out demons, except by Beelzeboul, ruler of the demons.' And Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said to them, 'Every kingdom having been divided against itself is desolated, and no city or house having been divided against itself, doth stand, and if the Adversary doth cast out the Adversary, against himself he was divided, how then doth his kingdom stand? 'And if I, by Beelzeboul, do cast out the demons, your sons -- by whom do they cast out? because of this they -- they shall be your judges. 'But if I, by the Spirit of God, do cast out the demons, then come already unto you did the reign of God. 'Or how is one able to go into the house of the strong man, and to plunder his goods, if first he may not bind the strong man? and then his house he will plunder. 'He who is not with me is against me, and he who is not gathering with me, doth scatter. Because of this I say to you, all sin and evil speaking shall be forgiven to men, but the evil speaking of the Spirit shall not be forgiven to men. And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it shall be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming. 'Either make the tree good, and its fruit good, or make the tree bad, and its fruit bad, for from the fruit is the tree known. 'Brood of vipers! how are ye able to speak good things -- being evil? for out of the abundance of the heart doth the mouth speak. The good man out of the good treasure of the heart doth put forth the good things, and the evil man out of the evil treasure doth put forth evil things. 'And I say to you, that every idle word that men may speak, they shall give for it a reckoning in a day of judgment; for from thy words thou shalt be declared righteous, and from thy words thou shalt be declared unrighteous.'

Reinforced by the Context of John 12 (my quote)

"Still, however, also out of the rulers did many believe in Him, but because of the Pharisees they were not confessing, that they might not be put out of the synagogue, for they loved the glory of men more than the glory of God.
And Jesus cried and said, `He who is believing in Me, doth not believe in Me, but in Him who sent Me; and he who is beholding Me, doth behold Him who sent Me; I a light to the world have come, that every one who is believing in Me -- in the darkness may not remain; and if any one may hear My sayings, and not believe, I -- I do not judge him, for I came not that I might judge the world, but that I might save the world.
`He who is rejecting Me, and not receiving My sayings, hath one who is judging him, the word that I spake, that will judge him in the last day, because I spake not from Myself, but the Father who sent Me, He did give Me a command, what I may say, and what I may speak, and I have known that His command is life age-during; what, therefore, I speak, according as the Father hath said to Me, so I speak.'"

Further Explained by Matthew 10 and Revelation 6

Matthew 10:27 that which I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light, and that which you hear at the ear, proclaim on the house-tops. ... 10:32 `Every one, therefore, who shall confess in Me before men, I also will confess in him before My Father who is in the heavens; and whoever shall deny Me before men, I also will deny him before My Father who is in the heavens."

Revelation 6:9 And when He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony that they held,