• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King Edward VI of England Fatal Challenge of the Universal Roman Catholic Church

Elihoenai

Except that there is no evidence to suggest they were any more or less "evil" than anyone that did not get sick.

Everybody that Sins is Evil and Sick. How Evil the person is determines the level of Sickness. Some people are more Evil than others. There are a Few Elect that practices Pure Evil.

Remember also that Kings/Queens are in responsible positions of Authority ruling over millions of people.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Deuteronomy 28:22 is about challenging the supreme God, not Catholic church. I don't know did Edward do that. But, by what I see, Catholic Church is doing that. If God punished Edward for that, I expect him to punish Catholic Church the same way.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The Earthly Universal Roman Catholic Church is the True Church of Elohim/God. When you challenge the Roman Catholic Church you challenge the Supreme Elohim/God.

There are Evil Priests and Laity within the Roman Catholic Church that Elohim/God punishes, as Edward VI was punished.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Happy to say Elohim/God gives Evildoers their Just Deserts Punishments.

Evidence please, not just waffle to big up your dream

@ChristineM, you should be Grateful since Christians are protecting and maintaining the well-being of the West

Now im worried

SlipperyAcclaimedKob-size_restricted.gif

Actually Christianity is declining rapidly.

Christians are the most Powerful people in the World:

Nope, they are the biggest group, not the most powerful. More like the most hypocritical, but thats just my opinion

American marines singing "Days of Elijah"

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,

Yet her are Christians forcing their faith on the us military.

What about other churches/denominations, including the Anglican?

I don't know them well enough to say do they go against God, but I think the situation is the same with everyone, if they challenge the supreme God.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't know them well enough to say do they go against God, but I think the situation is the same with everyone, if they challenge the supreme God.
So, how is the Catholic Church supposedly going against God as I believe you were saying in a previous post? Have you even gone through a Catholic mass? If you have, how is what is said supposedly going against God?

Elihoenai

Evidence please, not just waffle to big up your dream
The content of this thread are for those that Believe in Elohim/God and who are serious Religious Practitioners. For them the evidence is in this thread.

Actually Christianity is declining rapidly.
What evidence do you have that Christianity is declining rapidly?

Nope, they are the biggest group, not the most powerful. More like the most hypocritical, but thats just my opinion
The first part is pure fantasy without any basis in reality. The Roman Empire, British Empire and American Empire are Christian Empires. In regards to second part, it's True that many Christians say and do not.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,

Yet her are Christians forcing their faith on the us military.

Nobody is being forced. The United States is Willingly a Christian Nation.

This content is gone off topic of the thread because of the replies of Heathen Atheist @ChristineM. Heathen Atheist are out of their depth since these are Faith matters for Religious people on a Religious Forum.

Last edited:

Are you able to provide examples that the Earthly Universal Roman Catholic Church is going against Elohim's/God's Ten Commandments?

So, how is the Catholic Church supposedly going against God as I believe you were saying in a previous post? Have you even gone through a Catholic mass? If you have, how is what is said supposedly going against God?

Do they say Jesus is the God? If yes, why do they make images of him, even though it is forbidden in the ten commandments?

You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6

ChristineM

Premium Member
The content of this thread are for those that Believe in Elohim/God and who are serious Religious Practitioners. For them the evidence is in this thread.

Public thread... If you meant for it to be for Abrahamic god believers perhaps a DIR would have been a better option

And it seems you have no evidence then so instead wish to limit those who frequent this public thread to those who agree with you.

What evidence do you have that Christianity is declining rapidly?

Example
Decline of Christianity in the Western world - Wikipedia.

There is much more online, am surprised you have not done any research into this decline.

The first part is pure fantasy without any basis in reality. The Roman Empire, British Empire and American Empire are Christian Empires. In regards to second part, it's True that many Christians say and do not.

Nope not fantasy, fact. The largest religious group is Christianity with a claimed 2.38 billion claimed christians. But they hold little power.
The roman empire was pantheistic until 323ad when Christianity imposed its faith on several different accepted religions. Rome had been pantheistic since the inception of the Republic almost 1000 years earlier, it built itself on the tolerance of any religion so long as a religion did not attempt to override any other religion. The roman empire (western) fell soon after by retaliation attack by heathens.

The British empire has declined faster than Christianity.

Maybe you haven't read the US Constitution

Nobody is being forced. The United States is Willingly a Christian Nation.

Again, maybe you haven't read the US Constitution the US is not a a Christian nation. It is (or should be until Christianity began forcing) a nation of diverse religions and such is indicated in the Constitution.

But again if you see my link above Christian adherence in the US is down from over 70% a few years ago to below 50% now. So it seems they are becoming willingly non christian.

This content is gone off topic of the thread because of the replies of Heathen Atheist @ChristineM. Heathen Atheist are out of their depth since these are Faith matters for Religious people on a Religious Forum.

No. I have answered the points in posts. Just because you don't like my answers does not make my posts off topic. But it does show that you cannot defend your claims very well.

However, if you feel i have gone off topic then please report me to RF staff so they can make a judgement based on my posts, not on bigotry.

I know you don't like atheiests or even worse, heathen atheists, and you have no comprehension of my history as a christian so instead of asking you go into default insult mode... expected...

And i also guess you have not read the mission statement, terms of service and rules appertaining to membership of RF.

metis

Do they say Jesus is the God?
More using this reference in the context of "essence". IOW, the belief is that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are of the "essence" of God.

If yes, why do they make images of him, even though it is forbidden in the ten commandments?
"Images" is not synonymous with "idols", plus Catholics are forbidden from worshipping any object, but "veneration" is allowed as a form of respect.

Elihoenai

Do they say Jesus is the God? If yes, why do they make images of him, even though it is forbidden in the ten commandments?

You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6

Romans 8:7

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Good Example!

The reason the Universal Roman Catholic Church make images of Elohim/God is because the True Earthly Church of Elohim/God is not subject to the Law of Elohim/God.

The reason the Universal Roman Catholic Church make images of Elohim/God is because the True Earthly Church of Elohim/God is not subject to the Law of Elohim/God.

So, they are not part of the new covenant where God's law is written to person's heart?

For finding fault with them, he said, "Behold, the days come," says the Lord, "That I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; For they didn't continue in my covenant, And I disregarded them," says the Lord. "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days," says the Lord; "I will put my laws into their mind, I will also write them on their heart. I will be to them a God, And they will be to me a people. They will not teach every man his fellow citizen, Every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' For all will know me, From the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness. I will remember their sins and lawless deeds no more."
Hebrews 8:8-12 (Jeremiah 31:31-34)

Don't they love God?

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. His commandments are not grievous.
1 John 5:3

Jesus said in the Bible that we shouldn't call any man on earth our father, why do Catholics go against that teaching?

For they bind heavy burdens that are grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not lift a finger to help them. But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad, enlarge the fringes of their garments, and love the place of honor at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, the salutations in the marketplaces, and to be called 'Rabbi, Rabbi' by men. But don't you be called 'Rabbi,' for one is your teacher, the Christ, and all of you are brothers. Call no man on the earth your father, for one is your Father, he who is in heaven. Neither be called masters, for one is your master, the Christ. But he who is greatest among you will be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Mat. 23:4-12

Also, it is interesting that Catholic Church doesn't allow priests to marry,even though Bible says:

But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, through the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron; forbidding marriage and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
1 Tim. 4:1-3

Elihoenai

Public thread... If you meant for it to be for Abrahamic god believers perhaps a DIR would have been a better option

And it seems you have no evidence then so instead wish to limit those who frequent this public thread to those who agree with you.
Not at all. They are free to disagree or agree, as this is Scriptural Debates. The content of this thread is for Believers in Elohim/God and Serious Religious Practitioners.

Example
Decline of Christianity in the Western world - Wikipedia.

There is much more online, am surprised you have not done any research into this decline.
Yes, I have read and heard about the decline. I have experienced the decline in England where I live. It doesn't matter how much Christianity declines among the Masses because it will always be practiced among the Elites controlling the World. That is because True Devotional Christianity produces the Superior Entity.

The Freemasons Tercentenary Celebration

The Freemasons Tercentenary Celebration [FULL VIDEO STREAMED]

Nope not fantasy, fact. The largest religious group is Christianity with a claimed 2.38 billion claimed christians. But they hold little power.
The roman empire was pantheistic until 323ad when Christianity imposed its faith on several different accepted religions. Rome had been pantheistic since the inception of the Republic almost 1000 years earlier, it built itself on the tolerance of any religion so long as a religion did not attempt to override any other religion. The roman empire (western) fell soon after by retaliation attack by heathens.

The British empire has declined faster than Christianity.

Maybe you haven't read the US Constitution
Yes, I agree that Christianity is the largest religious group. I was not talking about that. I was talking about the Pure Fantasy of Christians not being the most Powerful. The Roman Empire became a Christian Empire since Constantine 312. The Roman Catholic Church is the Roman Empire. The Christian British Empire, having become more sophisticated, use mainly Soft Power and that's why they may appear to be less Powerful than before.

Again, maybe you haven't read the US Constitution the US is not a a Christian nation. It is (or should be until Christianity began forcing) a nation of diverse religions and such is indicated in the Constitution.

But again if you see my link above Christian adherence in the US is down from over 70% a few years ago to below 50% now. So it seems they are becoming willingly non christian.
The United States Constitution are just words on paper. The Elites of United States will always be Christian. The White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) is the Establishment controlling the Unites States.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants

In the United States, White Anglo-Saxon Protestants or WASPs are the white, upper-class, American Protestant elite, typically of British descent.[1] WASPs have dominated American society, culture, and politics for most of the history of the United States. After 1945, many Americans criticized the WASP hegemony and disparaged them as part of "The Establishment".[2][3] Although the social influence of wealthy WASPs has declined since the 1940s, the group continues to play a central role in American finance, politics and philanthropy.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants - Wikipedia

No. I have answered the points in posts. Just because you don't like my answers does not make my posts off topic. But it does show that you cannot defend your claims very well.

However, if you feel i have gone off topic then please report me to RF staff so they can make a judgement based on my posts, not on bigotry.
I don't report anybody to RF staff, as believe in Freedom of Speech and can take any insults hurled at me. Pointing out that Faith matters are for people of Faith.

I know you don't like atheiests or even worse, heathen atheists, and you have no comprehension of my history as a christian so instead of asking you go into default insult mode... expected...

And i also guess you have not read the mission statement, terms of service and rules appertaining to membership of RF.
I Am a Non-Violent Fanatical Ultra Extremist Christian. That means Absolute Opposite perspective from yourself.

@ChristineM What is your history as a Christian? What does your skeleton head avatar mean? Does your Avatar mean the same as described on Wikipedia?

Human skull symbolism

Skull symbolism is the attachment of symbolic meaning to the human skull. The most common symbolic use of the skull is as a representation of death, mortality and the unachievable nature of immortality.

Human skull symbolism - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
In my previous posts I have already stated that it is because King Edward VI challenged the Supreme Authority of Elohim's/God's Earthly Universal Roman Catholic Church.
I thought I should check to see if you had anything approaching an intelligent reason that you were, for whatever reason, keeping to yourself.

Shabbat Shalom, and have a great weekend. :)

ChristineM

Premium Member

metis

Romans 8:7

No, it doesn't make images of God.

Elihoenai

So, they are not part of the new covenant where God's law is written to person's heart?

For finding fault with them, he said, "Behold, the days come," says the Lord, "That I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; For they didn't continue in my covenant, And I disregarded them," says the Lord. "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days," says the Lord; "I will put my laws into their mind, I will also write them on their heart. I will be to them a God, And they will be to me a people. They will not teach every man his fellow citizen, Every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' For all will know me, From the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness. I will remember their sins and lawless deeds no more."
Hebrews 8:8-12 (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
The Elite Leaders of the Roman Catholic Church have Elohim's/God's Law written in their Heart. The Billions of Masses the leaders control are content with the Sacraments of Baptism and Communion and Confession to a Priest.

Don't they love God?

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. His commandments are not grievous.
1 John 5:3

Jesus said in the Bible that we shouldn't call any man on earth our father, why do Catholics go against that teaching?

For they bind heavy burdens that are grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not lift a finger to help them. But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad, enlarge the fringes of their garments, and love the place of honor at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, the salutations in the marketplaces, and to be called 'Rabbi, Rabbi' by men. But don't you be called 'Rabbi,' for one is your teacher, the Christ, and all of you are brothers. Call no man on the earth your father, for one is your Father, he who is in heaven. Neither be called masters, for one is your master, the Christ. But he who is greatest among you will be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Mat. 23:4-12
The 2.8 Billion Masses of Christians in Christendom don't really Love Elohim/God and have never been Saved. Those that reject the Love and Commandments of Elohim/God follow the Words and Traditions of Men. The Elites have demonstrated greater commitment to the Christian Faith and Elohim/God has rewarded with Rule over the Whole Earth and the Laity.

Also, it is interesting that Catholic Church doesn't allow priests to marry,even though Bible says:

But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, through the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron; forbidding marriage and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
1 Tim. 4:1-3
1 Corinthians 7:1

7 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Celibacy is the Great Requirement of the Roman Catholic Church. Giants of the Christian Faith, Yeshua Messiah, John the Baptist and Paul the Apostle are Celibate. By making it very Strict to become a Roman Catholic Priest the Church attracts the Totally Devoted. I Am Celibate.