• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King Edward VI of England Fatal Challenge of the Universal Roman Catholic Church

Elihoenai

I thought I should check to see if you had anything approaching an intelligent reason that you were, for whatever reason, keeping to yourself.

Shabbat Shalom, and have a great weekend. :)
This is not an Intellectual Exercise. These are matters of Faith for People of Faith.

Thank you for the Goodwill and Hope you had/have Shabbat Shalom.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I am not even going to consider answeing your closed minded paragraphs. There is no point in trying to explain any more to you that it's 2022, not ancient history.
That is Absolutely Correct, I'm Closed Minded Non-Violent Fanatical Ultra Extremist Christian. Having said that, it's Absolutely True that the Elite Christians are the Most Powerful People in the World.

In a previous post I posted this video of United States Marines Christian Worship:

American marines singing "Days of Elijah" (Lirycs)

Your reply was to leave out this video from quote and make the Fantasy Claim that the Military is being forced. Yet you say that Christians have no Power. If Christians have no Power, how can they force the military to do anything? I stated United States is a Christian Nation and you refuted with the Fantasy Claim that they are not. If United States is not a Christian Nation why does every US President have to be Christian?

Religious affiliations of presidents of the United States

The religious affiliations of presidents of the United States can affect their electability, shape their stances on policy matters and their visions of society and also how they want to lead it. Speculation of Thomas Jefferson,[2] Abraham Lincoln,[3][4] and William Howard Taft[5] being atheists was reported during election campaigns, while others, such as Jimmy Carter,[6] used faith as a defining aspect of their campaigns and tenure to hold the office.

Almost all of the presidents can be characterized as Christian, at least by upbringing, though some were unaffiliated with any specific religious body. Mainline Protestants predominate, with Episcopalians and Presbyterians being the most prevalent. John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic president and Joe Biden, the current one, is the second. There have been at least four nontrinitarian presidents. No president has openly identified as atheist.

Religious affiliations of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

Any intelligent person reading mine and your posts can see that you are making Fantasy Claims about Christians having no Power. Again, how can a group of the 2.8 Billion people have no Power? By the very weight of numbers they have Power. Among the Few Elite Christians they have All the Power in the World.

@ChristineM, They mocked your condition because they are Earthly Christians. They should have Healed you, except they have No Power to Heal. Elite Christians control these Earthly Christians. Their Mocking of you is a Message from Elohim/God that they are Not Really Saved.

As for.my avatar,
Your avatar.
So you made an Historic Discovery. Well done!

Musée National de la Préhistoire

"Welcome to the National Museum of Prehistory

Installed in the old Château des Eyzies de Taillac since 1911, inlaid in the cliff overlooking the village. The National Museum of Prehistory is a place of reference for prehistorians and visitors alike.

It is located in the heart of the Vézère valley known as the Valley of Man, close to the largest prehistoric sites listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The museum houses exceptional collections that retrace more than 400 millennia of human presence....!

National Museum of Prehistory

The Discovery is a Message from Elohim/God. Everything that happens is the Will of Elohim/God and a Message from Elohim/God.

Elihoenai

No, it doesn't make images of God.
Do you Believe Yeshua/Jesus is Elohim/God? If yes, do you agree that Jesus on the Cross is an Image of Elohim/God? If yes, do you agree that Baby Jesus is an Image of Elohim/God?

Pope Francis kisses the Cross during the Celebration of the Passion

Baby Jesus

01POPE-CHRISTMAS-e1451418639277-531x251.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Christians are the Most Powerful People in the World.

Nope you are confusing most numerous (fragmented) religious group with power.

In a previous post I posted this video of United States Marines Christian Worship

The US military is not a religious organization. Although the majority of those in the us military are one branch of Christianity or another. There is no official
requiremenr or approved religions because that would constitute government endorsement of a particular religion which is again the constitution.

You also need to remember that the united stated only represents 5% of the world population.

If you want to cite the US then perhaps i should mention china, a rigorously diverse country that has more atheiests/non believers amoung its population than the entire population of the USA

@ChristineM, They mocked your condition because they are Earthly Christians. They should have Healed you, except they have No Power to Heal. Elite Christians control these Earthly Christians. Their Mocking of you is a Message from Elohim/God that they are Not Really Saved

Wrong, they mocked my condition because they are/were sick minded idiots who learned from the bible. And it tempered my view of Christianity in general. And throughout the years thare has been nothing to tell my that my opinion is incorrect. On the contrary, the hatred and bigotry shown by some Christians against any sort of difference, be it medical, religious, race, gender only bolsters my opinion.

So you made an Historic Discovery. Well done!

Thanks

Elihoenai

The US military is not a religious organization. Although the majority of those in the us military are one branch of Christianity or another. There is no official
requiremenr or approved religions because that would constitute government endorsement of a particular religion which is again the constitution.
The United States Constitution are just words on paper. Elite Christians control the United States Military and determine Military Efforts.

You also need to remember that the united stated only represents 5% of the world population.
The Christian United States is the most Powerful Nation in the World. The United States is actually Christian British.

If you want to cite the US then perhaps i should mention china, a rigorously diverse country that has more atheiests/non believers amoung its population than the entire population of the USA
Everybody knows that Christians are the most Powerful People in the World. The Western World is Christian Roman Catholic/Protestant and the Eastern World is Christian Eastern Orthodox. While the Christian British Empire includes The Commonwealth Christian Nations. The Western World is the most Power because of the strength that Christians gave to the Military.

Western world

The concept of the Western part of the earth has its roots in the theological, methodological and emphatical division between the Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches.

Western world - Wikipedia

Wrong, they mocked my condition because they are/were sick minded idiots who learned from the bible. And it tempered my view of Christianity in general. And throughout the years thare has been nothing to tell my that my opinion is incorrect. On the contrary, the hatred and bigotry shown by some Christians against any sort of difference, be it medical, religious, race, gender only bolsters my opinion.
@ChristineM You are Closed Minded Heathen Atheist. You appear to Hate Christians and Religious people. Therefore, what are you doing on a Religious Forum talking to Religious people? What do hope to achieve?

I AM Closed Minded Non-Violent Fanatical Ultra Extremist Christian. Therefore, we are not going to make any progress.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
The United States Constitution are just words on paper. Elite Christians control the United States Military and determine Military Efforts.

Words that the population of the US holds dear

The Christian United States is the most Powerful Nation in the World. The United States is actually Christian British.

Read the construction. The US is not Christian thought it has majority Christian population

And they threw the brits out of control almost 240 years ago

Everybody knows that Christians are the most Powerful People in the World.

Well you seem to think you know. How can you speak for everyone? You can't

Christianity is declining rapidly and will be a minority religion in 30 or 40 years if current trends continue.

While the Christian British Empire includes

Almost nothing, the British empire is all but gone.

You are Closed Minded Heathen Atheist.

I was there, you weren't so dream on if it makes you feel better.
I don't need your ignorant drivel, goodbye

Elihoenai

Not in a literal sense but in "essence".
I see that you omitted the evidences that the Roman Catholic Church make Images of God. The teaching of the Universal Roman Catholic Church is that Jesus is Fully God and Fully Man. The Church makes and Worships Images of Jesus, therefore, you make Images of God. Are you denying this Logic? Do you agree with Roman Catholic Theology that Jesus is Fully God and Fully Man? Do you agree that Jesus is God Incarnate?

Catholic theology

God the Son

Catholics believe that Jesus is God incarnate, "true God and true man" (or both fully divine and fully human).

Catholic theology - Wikipedia

Fully God, Fully Man | Homily: Father Walter Carreiro

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I see that you omitted the evidences that the Roman Catholic Church make Images of God. The teaching of the Universal Roman Catholic Church is that Jesus is Fully God and Fully Man. The Church makes and Worships Images of Jesus, therefore, you make Images of God. Are you denying this Logic? Do you agree with Roman Catholic Theology that Jesus is Fully God and Fully Man? Do you agree that Jesus is God Incarnate?
Again, the key is in the concept of "essence", namely that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are of the "essence" of God.

The concept of "essence" came out of the Greek philosophers, particularly Aristotle and Plato, and the Church heavily relied on this since the language within the diaspora around the Mediterranean was Koine Greek:
Essence (Latin: essentia) is a polysemic term, used in philosophy and theology as a designation for the property or set of properties that make an entity or substance what it fundamentally is, and which it has by necessity, and without which it loses its identity. Essence is contrasted with accident: a property that the entity or substance has contingently, without which the substance can still retain its identity.
--Essence - Wikipedia

Just for the record, I've taught Catholic theology to adults for 15 years.

Elihoenai

Again, the key is in the concept of "essence", namely that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are of the "essence" of God.

The concept of "essence" came out of the Greek philosophers, particularly Aristotle and Plato, and the Church heavily relied on this since the language within the diaspora around the Mediterranean was Koine Greek:
Essence (Latin: essentia) is a polysemic term, used in philosophy and theology as a designation for the property or set of properties that make an entity or substance what it fundamentally is, and which it has by necessity, and without which it loses its identity. Essence is contrasted with accident: a property that the entity or substance has contingently, without which the substance can still retain its identity.
--Essence - Wikipedia

Just for the record, I've taught Catholic theology to adults for 15 years.

2 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

John 1:14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Let's keep it Simple. Anything else is Clever Deception. Yeshua/Jesus is Elohim/God in the Flesh. The Roman Catholic Church Makes and Worships Images of Jesus, therefore, you make images of God.

The Making and Worshipping Images of God is for the Earthly Christian sake.

metis

The Roman Catholic Church Makes and Worships Images of Jesus, therefore, you make images of God.

The Making and Worshipping Images of God is for the Earthly Christian sake.
That simply is not true, so all you are doing is either inventing or parroting a form if "religious" bigotry. It is forbidden for Catholics to make an idol and/or to worship any object-- period!

Elihoenai

That simply is not true, so all you are doing is either inventing or parroting a form if "religious" bigotry. It is forbidden for Catholics to make an idol and/or to worship any object-- period!

Proverbs 8:13

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Thankfully the True Worshippers of Elohim/God are Bigots against those that Hate and Disobey Elohim/God. We must Hate every Evil and False Way, otherwise, the True Worshippers of Elohim/God would become Extinct.

And by the way stating the Truth is not Bigotry.

You have stated that it is Forbidden for Roman Catholics to make and Idol and/or to Worship any object. Please can you explain to the readers what is going on in the following video an image:

Pope Francis kisses the Cross during the Celebration of the Passion

Baby Jesus
01POPE-CHRISTMAS-e1451418639277-531x251.jpg

@metis It appears embarrassing that you can assert that it is Forbidden for Roman Catholics to make and Worship an Idol when Billions of people can see the Total Contrary. Is that an Image of Jesus on the Cross being Worshipped? Is that an Image of Baby Jesus being Worshipped?

Last edited:

metis

You have stated that it is Forbidden for Roman Catholics to make and Idol and/or to Worship any object. Please can you explain to the readers what is going on in the following video an image:
"Veneration" is not synonymous with "idol worship":
ven·er·a·tion
[ˌvenəˈrāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
veneration (noun) · venerations (plural noun)

1. great respect; reverence:
    "the traditional veneration of saints"
Also, just a reminder that God told Moses to put a replica of a serpent on his staff, plus there were two cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant, thus making images like that are acceptable as long as they are not worshipped, which we as Catholics are forbidden to do.

And by the way stating the Truth is not Bigotry.
Except you refuse to accept the Truth on this, thus it's either ignorance or "bigotry" or both on your part. If your denomination/church tells you that such behavior is moral, then maybe find one that actually teaches the Gospel.

Goodbye

pearl

Except you refuse to accept the Truth on this

Oh, common, you must find it at the very least amusing when anti-Catholics insist they know more than the Catholic, by way of the grapevine, gossip, than a Catholic does.

Elihoenai

"Veneration" is not synonymous with "idol worship":
ven·er·a·tion
[ˌvenəˈrāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
veneration (noun) · venerations (plural noun)

1. great respect; reverence:
    "the traditional veneration of saints"
Also, just a reminder that God told Moses to put a replica of a serpent on his staff, plus there were two cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant, thus making images like that are acceptable as long as they are not worshipped, which we as Catholics are forbidden to do.

1) Apart from the Few hundred or thousand Elect, every person from all Societies on the Planet Worship Idols. In Christendom Christians Idol Worship the Pope, Saints, Priest/Pastor, Jesus Images, Relics, Bible as Object, Church Building, Crucifix, Rosary etc. What is happening in the Video and Image with the leader of the Roman Catholic Church is Public Theology. When you Rebel Against the True God/Elohim, you Worship False God Idol.

2) The members of the Universal Earthly Roman Catholic Church need Physical Objects to Worship. This is the nature of God's/Elohim's True Earthly Church.

Except you refuse to accept the Truth on this, thus it's either ignorance or "bigotry" or both on your part. If your denomination/church tells you that such behavior is moral, then maybe find one that actually teaches the Gospel.

Goodbye

@metis Don't you see that you being an Absolute Hypocrite about lecturing on Bigotry? The Roman Catholic Church are among the Greatest of Bigots and Rightly so. Your Church has Violently and Aggressively maintained over thousands of years that you are the only True Church. Anybody that is Fully Convinced in their own mind that they have the Truth is a Bigot from the perspective of those that disagree.

I Am an Outcast from Denominational and Non-Denominational Churches of Christendom. I AM Closed Minded Non-Violent Fanatical Ultra Extremist Christian.

As I have stated before, The Universal Earthly Roman Catholic Church is the True Church of God/Elohim.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Oh, common, you must find it at the very least amusing when anti-Catholics insist they know more than the Catholic, by way of the grapevine, gossip, than a Catholic does.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

If this is in reference to me, I Am Not Anti-Catholic. The Earthly Universal Roman Catholic Church is the True Church of Elohim/God. Elohim/God has given Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ All Power in Heaven and Earth. I Totally Support the Dominion of Christians in Heaven and Earth.

pearl

@metis It appears embarrassing that you can assert that it is Forbidden for Roman Catholics to make and Worship an Idol when Billions of people can see the Total Contrary. Is that an Image of Jesus on the Cross being Worshipped? Is that an Image of Baby Jesus being Worshipped?

You are unable or unwilling to understand the difference between veneration and adoration, the latter belonging to God alone. Worship is to God in the name of Jesus, 'through Him, with Him, in the Unity of the Holy Spirit.' As for images, as humans, we are tangible people, our belief is not of the head alone, but the heart. In our lives we use many symbols to express our belief; my wedding ring is symbolic of my marriage, but it's only a visible reminder of who I am in relation to another. Gestures and sacred images are symbolic of Catholic belief, our relationship with Jesus, not to be confused with worship.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Deuteronomy 28:22

22 The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

364px-Circle_of_William_Scrots_Edward_VI_of_England.jpg

Edward VI

"...The transformation of the Church of England into a recognisably Protestant body also occurred under Edward, who took great interest in religious matters. His father, Henry VIII, had severed the link between the Church and Rome, but had never permitted the renunciation of Catholic doctrine or ceremony. It was during Edward's reign that Protestantism was established for the first time in England with reforms that included the abolition of clerical celibacy and the Mass, and the imposition of compulsory services in English...."

Illness and death

"Edward became ill during January 1553 with a fever and cough that gradually worsened. The imperial ambassador, Jean Scheyfve, reported that "he suffers a good deal when the fever is upon him, especially from a difficulty in drawing his breath, which is due to the compression of the organs on the right side"...."

"...Edward made his final appearance in public on 1 July, when he showed himself at his window in Greenwich Palace, horrifying those who saw him by his "thin and wasted" condition...."

"...The surgeon who opened Edward's chest after his death found that "the disease whereof his majesty died was the disease of the lungs".[185] The Venetian ambassador reported that Edward had died of consumption—in other words, tuberculosis—a diagnosis accepted by many historians...."

Edward VI - Wikipedia

Why do you think Elohim/God smote King Edward VI until he Perished at 15 in the way described in Deuteronomy 28:22? Do you agree that it is because he challenged the Supreme Authority of the Universal Roman Catholic Church?

I believe the RCC might think itself to be universal but it is not and never was.

I believe people can induce God's wrath in all kinds of ways. Unless God says that was the case I wouldn't put much stock in that kind of speculation.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well...considering Elizabeth I's long reign, I must assume that she was blessed by God, for restoring Anglicanism, right?

But this thread is really insightful. So many theologians point out that several monarchs died after challenging the RCC and its existence.

Maybe God was using Protestant insurgence as punishment of the church for doing the inquisition.