• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King Crocoduck vs Max Kolbe on Religion and the Existence of God

Rational Agnostic

Here is a debate from a few months ago between one of my favorite atheists on YouTube, King Crocoduck, and the well-known Christian apologist Max Kolbe. As usual, KC demolishes his debate opponent using facts and logic while maintaining his cool. The Christian, however, does not maintain his cool. In fact, this is the first time I have heard a Christian apologist yell "F**K YOU!" at an atheist in a debate. Clearly, he knew he was losing and could only resort to shouting and swearing. Enjoy.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Omg Crocoduck!!! I used to really love the "YouTube Atheist/Skeptic scene" before Gamergate and New Atheism or Atheism plus, whatever it was. I actually learnt a lot about science from various users during that time. Ahh memories.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I will hide when the f-bomb is dropped by Red Pill. Oh it is such a joy to hear KC drub him:

34:42

Thank you thank you thank you.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here is a debate from a few months ago between one of my favorite atheists on YouTube, King Crocoduck, and the well-known Christian apologist Max Kolbe. As usual, KC demolishes his debate opponent using facts and logic while maintaining his cool. The Christian, however, does not maintain his cool. In fact, this is the first time I have heard a Christian apologist yell "F**K YOU!" at an atheist in a debate. Clearly, he knew he was losing and could only resort to shouting and swearing. Enjoy.

You up for a debate between atheism and Hinduism? :D:D

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sidenote, thought I have adblock I do not run it on this site. I sometimes try to steer the ads, but sometimes I let them go. It looks like Google is watching me since this jacket appeared in my ads:

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I don't care how much one studies these formats,
everything ends up the same,
mythology goes on and on !
Nirvana forever !
Really ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I didn't watch the video, but your pic clearly shows Croc punching his opponent.
That is not cool in most debates.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't watch the video, but your pic clearly shows Croc punching his opponent.
That is not cool in most debates.
Meh. It's standard fare in YouTube "thumbnails." (For reference a "thumbnail" in YT jargon is the pic that appears on your uploaded vid as a preview for your intended audience.)
Although perhaps it is foreshadowing a boxing match between Mr King Crocoduck and the gentleman opposing him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Meh. It's standard fare in YouTube "thumbnails." (For reference a "thumbnail" in YT jargon is the pic that appears on your uploaded vid as a preview for your intended audience.)
Still, it's photographic evidence of Mr Croc's penchant for violence.
And here's another pic of him taking the arm off or another opponent....
fqpkw4.gif

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Still, it's photographic evidence of Mr Croc's penchant for violence.
Perhaps. Or the video in question was a boxing match showing one of the highlights as a preview. The word debate could be being used as a new vernacular usage.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Perhaps. Or the video in question was a boxing match showing one of the highlights as a preview. The word debate could be being used as a new vernacular usage.
Most important though is that Mr Croc is one handsome & hearty fellow.