• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Killing ________

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Unfortunately for you, skirt wearer, you've hit upon the only kiwi who cares more about watching paint dry than rugby... although I always support a kiwi team as a rule. Besides, I bet my mate france'd beat us. 20$ well made.
Ahem! This is a thread where one darling panda has expressed her inner most thoughts using profound poetic methods.

If you two can rail on about ravaging rugby in poetic stanzas, you are free to continue.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Ahem! This is a thread where one darling panda has expressed her inner most thoughts using profound poetic methods.

If you two can rail on about ravaging rugby in poetic stanzas, you are free to continue.
I prefer prose.

Let the games continue...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, if you can elicit prose about rugby in a humorous fashion, let's hear it! :D

The fans regaled them all with snickers,
As the players took the field,
For as one kicked the ball, his knickers,
Showed them all what they concealed.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, dear god no, OUCH! Nor is battered and fried a good option! :eek:

There are so many things you can do with eggs. Almost none of which I would like done to my *edited by the staff because really, calling them Laurel and Hardy is a bit over the top*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
There are so many things you can do with eggs. Almost none of which I would like done to my *edited by the staff because really, calling them Laurel and Hardy is a bit over the top*
Yes, and I think a bit of plastic surgery would be in order as well!