• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keith Olbermann returns and makes a POWERFUL case against Donald Trump

Acim

Revelation all the time
For those of you who aren't sure if you can vote for Hillary, or you favor Trump, I urge you to watch the following video. If you can still vote for Trump after watching this, then I want to see a point-by-point refutation to all 176 of Olbermann's points.

I'm thinking I appreciate Olbermann as much as liberals appreciate Limbaugh. Though I really do think my appreciation level is lower.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
So sayeth the most difficult to get along with man on television... Yep, that works. :rolleyes:

I wonder why he can't get a job on network TV these days for his brilliant political commentary?. The set he is on appears to have cost at least $19 to build. Loved the echo.... I wonder if he is funding this himself as no one in their right mind would hire him.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
If you intend for your points to be taken seriously, please post a point-by-point refutation of Olbermann's comments, and we can go from there.
Rather interesting how the video condemns Trump for the very thing the first few minutes of the video are all about.

Rather difficult to talk such a blatant hypocrite seriously.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

Rather interesting how the video condemns Trump for the very thing the first few minutes of the video are all about.

Rather difficult to talk such a blatant hypocrite seriously.

Please post the refutation to Olbermann's points if you expect your criticism to be taken seriously.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Please post the refutation to Olbermann's points if you expect your criticism to be taken seriously.
You should read up on a concept called "burden of proof".

It is interesting that you completely ignore your sources violation of the very thing he spends more than fifteen minutes whining about Trump over.

But really, you need to familiarize yourself with the afore mentioned concept: burden of proof.

Perhaps you will get lucky and the hypocrite in the video has an article with his sources readily available?

David1967

Premium Member
So sayeth the most difficult to get along with man on television... Yep, that works. :rolleyes:

I wonder why he can't get a job on network TV these days for his brilliant political commentary?. The set he is on appears to have cost at least $19 to build. Loved the echo.... I wonder if he is funding this himself as no one in their right mind would hire him.

He's in his mom's basement.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You should read up on a concept called "burden of proof".

It is interesting that you completely ignore your sources violation of the very thing he spends more than fifteen minutes whining about Trump over.

But really, you need to familiarize yourself with the afore mentioned concept: burden of proof.

Perhaps you will get lucky and the hypocrite in the video has an article with his sources readily available?
But Olbermann is not the one running for President of the United States.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But Olbermann is not the one running for President of the United States.
If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. It's a very old concept going back to the ancient Greek playwright Sophocles. In his play, Anigone, there are several scenes where messengers are killed for bearing bad news.

Acim

Revelation all the time
For those of you who aren't sure if you can vote for Hillary, or you favor Trump, I urge you to watch the following video. If you can still vote for Trump after watching this, then I want to see a point-by-point refutation to all 176 of Olbermann's points.

Because I dispute that any of his points are actually points, how about you as OP post any of the points and I'll do what I can to refute them. I think in some cases I'll agree with what is said, because the point isn't actually a criticism when taken in isolation. Doesn't help that KO is not citing sources, therefore I shall not have to cite any sources in anything I say in response. With that said, I think refutation shall be easy.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. It's a very old concept going back to the ancient Greek playwright Sophocles. In his play, Anigone, there are several scenes where messengers are killed for bearing bad news.
Yet in this case the messenger is asking for a point by point refutation of bold empty claims of yet another messenger.

It is on the messenger to support his claims, not on everyone else to refute them.

Seems you also need to look into the concept of "burden of proof".

tytlyf

Not Religious
I don't need to watch the video. He was disqualified when he announced last year. It's impossible for him to win. I was hoping he'd put Palin on the ballot to appease his base.