• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keep mother in mind

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Mother is at the doctors now getting her second mammogram to see if the lumps in both her breasts may be cancerous. She's going to see if they going to order a biopsy once they get the results (which I don't know how long that takes).

Anyway. We don't know nothing yet. I'd probably see her today or tomorrow depending on the storm here. We probably know something middle of next week, I guess. Depends on the urgency.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Mother is at the doctors now getting her second mammogram to see if the lumps in both her breasts may be cancerous. She's going to see if they going to order a biopsy once they get the results (which I don't know how long that takes).

Anyway. We don't know nothing yet. I'd probably see her today or tomorrow depending on the storm here. We probably know something middle of next week, I guess. Depends on the urgency.
Please keep us updated....

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Hope it turns out well.

A popular actor here, Sanjay Dutt, son of the famous Indian actress Nargis, Raj Kapoors companion, has tested positive for third stage lung cancer? How did that go unnoticed all this long?

MV5BOTFjOWU4YTAtZGNhYi00NGUxLWEyMGMtYzk3ZWNkZTNiYWExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU2NTUxOTk@._V1_.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Best of luck to your mom.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
That was quick. She has small lumps the size of salt. No growth so no biopsy. The doctors will see her in six months. We'd been all over the place for months

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
That was quick. She has small lumps the size of salt. No growth so no biopsy. The doctors will see her in six months. We'd been all over the place for months
Praise the Lord! (my expression)

salt lumps in the lymph nodes?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Praise the Lord! (my expression)

salt lumps in the lymph nodes?

Oh. They were saying the size of the lump they saw was so small like a grain of salt. (really messed that up) Unfortunately, they couldn't pin point what it was. I did tell my mother I wanted to go down with her since she could have one visitor given the COVID thing, but she had to work so I went down a day later.

Don't worry about the praise the lord comment. My friend said the same thing, and I said: you can say that again.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@Unveiled Artist, I hope its nothing serious. Type two diabetes is the scourge of the 21st century. It's food related and needs to be closely monitored. My BIL has type two, and its because of his love for junk food and sweets. Bad food choices in the diet can lead to a poor functioning pancreas. He loves his sweets too much to give them up, so he relies on medication and his glucometer.

But I have heard that people have cured their type two diabetes with a change of diet. It means eating right and leaving sugar behind....a very tough thing to do if you have a sweet tooth. :(

Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@Unveiled Artist, I hope its nothing serious. Type two diabetes is the scourge of the 21st century. It's food related and needs to be closely monitored. My BIL has type two, and its because of his love for junk food and sweets. Bad food choices in the diet can lead to a poor functioning pancreas. He loves his sweets too much to give them up, so he relies on medication and his glucometer.

But I have heard that people have cured their type two diabetes with a change of diet. It means eating right and leaving sugar behind....a very tough thing to do if you have a sweet tooth. :(

Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition

Wow. Thanks for the info. The doctors keep telling mother to loose more weight but she, too, likes her milk shakes and sweets. She did do a lot of exercising years ago and jogging but then she slipped and said she couldn't do it anymore. Maybe running out of motivation cause of this or that.