• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KAT's community ideas

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think rather than put everyone in a padded room, where they can't argue, banter, etc, the ones who can face the tough subjects and tend to build relationships from it rather than lose them, by offering mutual respect, tend to deserve positive recognition within society.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think in order for one's ideas to be believed without extraordinary evidence, it helps your ideas be heard if people know a bit about your personal life, and that the sharing of personal stories which make you human is a good way of gaining friends and followers.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think people become rather attached to their choice of political candidates, and that us saying the bad things about them we do can sting that supporter somewhat. Even if you and the supporter are friends.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think mild role-play in life shouldn't be discouraged because if reincarnation were true, we're all kind of role-playing different lives anyway.