• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kanye West Gives Presedential Campaign Speech; Breaks Down in Tears

Rational Agnostic

Here is a clip from Kanye's first presedential rally. He apparently did his paperwork and will actually be on the ballot in a few states. I watched the whole speech which is over an hour long, but this was the portion that contained the emotional breakdown.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Here is a clip from Kanye's first presedential rally. He apparently did his paperwork and will actually be on the ballot in a few states. I watched the whole speech which is over an hour long, but this was the portion that contained the emotional breakdown.

The man is mentally ill. He needs help, not media attention.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I hope he loves Trump. Thats a few states he'll be splitting the vote.

Rational Agnostic

I hope he loves Trump. Thats a few states he'll be splitting the vote.

It will only matter if he gets on the ballot in swing states. He's officially on the ballot in Oklahoma, which will go trump no matter what so it's unlikely to affect anything there. I'm not sure what other states he's on the ballot in, although he's attempting to get on a lot of them.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's nothing wrong with being emotional. It's good to see people actually being genuine about matters that they believe in. At least he would be the real deal in that respect.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
From what I just saw/learned about him, he is not fit to run the nation. He needs serious help.
Maybe but when you have you seen a candidate in the last decade that was fit enough?

From what I can perceive, nobody likes the choices anymore.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe but when you have you seen a candidate in the last decade that was fit enough?

From what I can perceive, nobody likes the choices anymore.
No, I mean he seems seriously mentally ill, possibly psychotic with his breakndown about his wife and doctor coming to lock him up.
Kanye West Claims Wife Kim Kardashian 'Was Trying to Fly to Wyoming with a Doctor to Lock Me Up'
"Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughters life yesterday," West wrote on Twitter, referring to his comments about North West during his first campaign rally over the weekend.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
From what I just saw/learned about him, he is not fit to run the nation. He needs serious help.

I agree with this, but also Kanye is a fine person he just has his issues. He'd certainly be more morally correct than almost anyone we'd seen in there in 100 years, lol.

Rational Agnostic

I agree with this, but also Kanye is a fine person he just has his issues. He'd certainly be more morally correct than almost anyone we'd seen in there in 100 years, lol.

Morally correct? Not sure about that. The one thing I give him credit for is that he's genuine and I think he actually cares about people in his own weird way, unlike many other politicians. But his rally was very weird. His behavior reminded me of a severely drunk person telling their close friends about personal issues and coming up with ridiculous ideas about how to save the world. The difference is that he was speaking to a public audience, running for president. Not exactly "normal" behavior for an aspiring POTUS.

Rational Agnostic

The man is mentally ill. He needs help, not media attention.

You're probably right. I think he does need psychological help. Although, you gotta admit, having him in the debates would be very entertaining. Honestly though, I don't think many people take him seriously as a candidate, and TV networks probably don't trust him to keep it PG rated lol

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
You're probably right. I think he does need psychological help. Although, you gotta admit, having him in the debates would be very entertaining. Honestly though, I don't think many people take him seriously as a candidate, and TV networks probably don't trust him to keep it PG rated lol

I mean, he makes about as much sense as Trump, so it couldn't possibly bring the caliber of debate down? :shrug:

I think he will have a negligible impact on the general election. It's just a vanity campaign and spectacle for people to gawk at.

Rational Agnostic

I mean, he makes about as much sense as Trump, so it couldn't possibly bring the caliber of debate down? :shrug:

I think he will have a negligible impact on the general election. It's just a vanity campaign and spectacle for people to gawk at.

It's hard to say. I have read that he will be on the ballot in Oklahoma for sure, and has just collected enough signatures to be on the ballot in Illinois. If he gets on the ballot in any swing states, things could get interesting. Of course he will not win the presidency (unless this country becomes truly insane, lol) but he could split either the Trump or the Biden vote enough to affect who wins between Trump and Biden in certain states.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It's hard to say. I have read that he will be on the ballot in Oklahoma for sure, and has just collected enough signatures to be on the ballot in Illinois. If he gets on the ballot in any swing states, things could get interesting. Of course he will not win the presidency (unless this country becomes truly insane, lol) but he could split either the Trump or the Biden vote enough to affect who wins between Trump and Biden in certain states.

I seriously doubt it. People are willing to entertain the spectacle of him being on the ballot perhaps, but I think when push comes to shove hardly anyone will actually vote for him. Even the Libertarian and Green noms are more serious spoiler threats than him at this point.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Morally correct? Not sure about that. The one thing I give him credit for is that he's genuine and I think he actually cares about people in his own weird way, unlike many other politicians. But his rally was very weird. His behavior reminded me of a severely drunk person telling their close friends about personal issues and coming up with ridiculous ideas about how to save the world. The difference is that he was speaking to a public audience, running for president. Not exactly "normal" behavior for an aspiring POTUS.

Bipolar is a terrible disease and even if it is controlled it's still going to lead to grandiosity and inappropriate behavior to some extent. Running for President all of a sudden? Yeah, that sounds like a manic thing. Having troubles with the wife and fam, etc... all manic symptoms, lol.

During the manic times, it's nearly impossible for someone to talk you out of your hair-brained schemes because you have a god complex. Trust me, I've suffered from the disease massively in my youth, but managed to get myself under full control. When I was at the peak of mine no one was going to get in my way for anything. Wife? Yeah, I'll divorce you ***** and that sort of thinking. The worst thing you could do was do something I took as a personal affront or whatever. However, initially, you're so deluded it's difficult to see where reality and the grandiose thoughts end. The good part about bipolar is most people tend to outgrow it, and with a lot of work on my own and it was no longer a problem. Sometimes I still have trouble sleeping, but that's about the worst of it now. It's possible Kanye hasn't slept for days or longer, sometimes I would do 72-hour awake stints, and I've done over 100. Now, the worst that happens to me is once in a while I get a 24-hour marathon... It's a PITA, but it's not life-ending. I just don't make life decisions or drink at all during those times, lol.