• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JWs & The Bible

Brian2

Veteran Member
I could have just quoted the verses and said nothing . That should be enough. It literally, step ,by step says what it means. Jesus is undoubtedly saying the he will raise his body up in three days . You couldn't find a clearer verse if you tried .It even says how the diciples understood it . You have two things. The explanation and how it was understood . Its a dream text to be certain of .

Have you been side tracked into whether Jesus did it Himself and not whether it was a bodily resurrection or as spirit is not being talked about? John 2:18-20 certainly shows a bodily resurrection.

John1.12

Free gift
Have you been side tracked into whether Jesus did it Himself and not whether it was a bodily resurrection or as spirit is not being talked about? John 2:18-20 certainly shows a bodily resurrection.
Its both . But I never said ' Just ' himself. It says " I will raise it up " not " i alone ,and no one else but me , Just me all by myself, yes me and only me ,.no one but me "