• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justify your ignore list!

Darkforbid

The rule is simple;

UN-ignore then explain
download.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't have anyone on ignore right now. But there are some whose posts get the fast skim just in case they've managed by accident to write something interesting.

dianaiad

I have a couple of people on ignore because they seem to think that ad hominems are a proper method of debate. I have neither the time nor the temper to deal with that.

siti

I only put people who seem to be really, really irritated by me but don't have the gumption to ignore me on ignore...any volunteers? Nobody really annoys me and if they did I'm pretty sure its not against the rules to just ignore them without putting them on ignore...is it?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Everyone on my ignore list has proven, repeatedly, that they are either unwilling or incapable of intellectual honesty, or are flat out trolls.

The rule is simple;

UN-ignore then explain
View attachment 31458

The funny thing about the ignor list, i found out someone put me on ignore on here and i never even debated this person once. I only asked them one question. And i get ignored.

So, mayby there scared to death to hear another viewpoint.

And no, i did not troll. Thats whats truly interesting about it.

There just scared little weaklings.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I ignore some Christians who refer to me as YOU! As if i committed the unforgivable sin by criticizing the Bible.
And i wasnt even criticizing them personally.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I have no one on ignore. I mean, there could always be some dark corners of this place where a couple people might heavily dislike me for supporting LGBTQ+, but nothing like that has fully surfaced in my opinion.

Audie

Veteran Member
Most everyone on my iglist is a communist, or morally
weak. The rest are simply insane.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Once, years before I joined RF, I put someone on ignore for about a half hour. He was amongst the worst trolls I've ever seen(Bartrob, for anyone who remembers TR).
I just wondered what it would be like. It wasn't that different, his annoying posts vs the disjointed threads where people responded to him were about equally annoying.

I've never cared about any poster on RF enough to put them on ignore.

Even when I was firmly told to do so by the staff. I always was the "runs with scissors" type.
Tom