• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justice for vanquished female Goddesses! Why Catholic Priests refuse to absolve me in confession!

Spiderman

Veteran Member

For multiple reasons I am told to leave the confession booth without absolution by priests at Saint Paul Cathedral. A priest in Montana told my Dad he refuses to even talk to me anymore about God. A carmelite nun grabbed my chin and slapped me in the face for blaspheming in her convent in Houston Minnesota. What none of these Theologians can do with me is show me how God behaves any better than some of these "demons" he's so opposed to.

God ordered the destruction of shrines to Mother Goddess Asherah. She was simply a sweet Mother of fertility, childbearing, and motherhood. How was Yahweh displaying any better behavior than this so-called "Demon".

I tell the priest I'm sorry for behavior that isn't noble minded and lack of self-control, but "I'm not sorry for fighting the greatest mass-murderer and bigot in History, which the Bible actually proves Yahweh to be", to the point I win every arguement easily with these people. The priest says "you accuse God of evil and you do not recant/repent. I cannot absolve you. Please leave the confession booth."

The Bible also says God creates evil in Isaiah, and in the Lord's prayer is the invocation "Do not lead us to temptation" which implies that God leads people to temptation. The book of Job is an example where God pointed Job out and let the Devil kill his whole family and afflict him with sores. Satan needs God's permission to do what he does. Yahweh enables the Devil, therefore is guilty as anyone who enables and gives a criminal permission and free reign to torture and murder their children.

God said it's okay to kill everyone in pagan cities but keep the virgins as booty and sex slaves in the Old Testament. God approves of slavery and racism in Scripture and orders the worst genocides, hardens Pharoah's heart, and kills the first born of Egypt for Pharoah's hardness of heart. Many of them were babies and innocent children killed because of Yahweh's sins. They were innocent.

Shinto Bible of the Vanquished Goddesses

Wadjet.png

This is in the journal section and I think I'm going to turn a lot of it into an illustrated Bible in honor of the vanquished Mother Goddesses. Yahweh needs to be put on trial for what he has done to them, and they need to be healed, revived, resurrected, and brought back to life. ( I post lots of pictures not to Spam , but because pictures speak to me more than words and make the posts less depressing.)

Why is it Yahweh gets to sin and commit all kinds of crimes and no one ever puts him on trial and holds him accountable for his genocides , war crimes, and torture? The very pains that women go through during childbirth and death during childbirth were placed there by God because Eve at an apple (If she would condemn and have God curse all her descendants for a piece of fruit, what would she do for a klondike bar? ;) )

In all seriousness, the very reason we are so sinful is because God cursed us with original sin and gave us a fallen human nature according to Scripture. Whose gonna hold God accountable. If God tells bold faced lies and does the opposite of what he says he's going to do (which he does) who is ever going to hold him accountable?

The lovely thing about Shinto, is that nothing any Shinto Shaman or Prophet writes is considered innerant or without mistake, therefore, take everything I say knowing I'm a fallible human being, and follow nothing that goes against your conscience. And If I ever tell you that you will suffer for not doing as I say, please don't listen to me.

I'm a guy, so would be happy to see Deities of my gender not being the biggest cause of misery in our world, and doing instead what is noble, chivalrous, and admirable, but the major ones are Dictators, bigots, narcissists, and cruel.

Just look at Allah and Yahweh, what they have done to stir up bigotry and oppress what other Religions hold as sacred, tearing down their monuments and all their hearts cherish, enslaving , oppressing, and conquering unbelievers and Polytheists.

Abrahamic regimes even in the 21st Century have sanctioned the use of Idolators as sex slaves even before reaching the age of puberty (and praying for the salvation of their souls as they sexually abuse them). They have also sanctioned honor killings, beheadings, stonings of women accused of adultery, sexually assaulting women for not being veiled, arresting them for walking in public alone, not permitting them to drive or get an education, and Holy wars.

How many female Divinities cause regimes like that? But Christians say my Idolatry is more offensive than homosexuality, and I had a Catholic Business guy refuse to hire me because of the Idols on the wall of my apartment. He asked me to take them down and I said **** you!

c93164650a97f6b8e4e868c5b5ef1c86.png

Egyptian-Goddess-Isis.jpg

Polytheistic female divinities are often simply female spirits of departed women that once walked the earth (Kami). The Bible says "the gods of gentiles are demons" but the Bible also says "all shall be saved" and "faith of a mustard seed can move mountains" so the Bible isn't a credible source.

The Bible says the dead cannot hear or think, but the Bible also shows Samuel's ghost telling Saul that soon he would join him in the world of the dead. Jesus is seen on Mount Tabor interacting with Moses and Elijah. Moses was pretty darn dead. The rich man goes to Hades and is interacting with Abraham who is holding dead Lazarus to his bosom. So, the Bible isn't a credible source because it clearly speaks falsehoods when it makes claims that opposite doctrines are true.

Some of the gods of gentiles are Demons, but Yahweh hasn't shown much better behavior than Demons, as he is proven in Scripture to harden hearts and kill children , babies, pregnant women, force virgins to marry their rapist, sanction sex slavery, and cause the worst genocides and mass murders in history, as well as reserve the worst sadistic cruel tortures for those who simply don't believe the correct Doctrines.

The goddesses are actually typically not bigots like that.
In fact, I don't know of a goddess who is a bigot, just some of them like to dress sexy or their statues are barebreasted or nude, which is barely a petty misdemeanor compared to what Yahweh does.

goddess-isis-jeanne-lloyd.jpg

The Goddesses I have studied are Athena, Diana, Eostre, Amaterasu, Isis, Nut, Aphrodite, Venus, Fatima, Kali, Durga, Ishtar, Hathor and Asherah. None of them act like Yahweh and they are actually nice usually , won't kill someone for working on the wrong day of the week , and put up with me disobeying them all the time. Their love is unconditional.

egyptian-goddess-1-1.png

I don't see them inspiring Scriptures of sadistic torture and mass murder and hatred as Yahweh is credited with. When I share with them Christianity, they aren't opposed to the message of "love your neighbor" or Jesus dying to atone for sin and redeem the world. I share my thoughts with them and they don't get jealous when I pray to other goddesses.

They attend mass with me and pray Hail Mary's (the Rosary) sometimes.

2f3d22180ee55b10f19905b2e3948758534d4908r1-564-788v2_uhq.jpg

The only male Deities I get any grace praying to is my Amun-Ra Trinity.

The title of the Egyptian Sun God fused with the creator of mankind was Amun-Ra.

ayan-bose-ra-still (1).jpg

I have made it clear to God that when I invoke Amun-Ra, I'm invoking Cyrus the great, whose name means "Sun" (and winged sun disk is one of his symbols). Amun-Ra is often a winged creature as well with a Sun disk.

39493fdd3ad2c7a3d9da0c2055c34265.jpg

Jacob whom Joseph of Egypt said was the "Sun" in his dream,

01bf5b9d585b87a2ddd0af9a69fa47ada21818d9_riddle-of-the-bowing-stars-josephs-mysterious-dream_1513698034116.jpg

and a Roman Caesar whose surname means Jacob (the Sun. Also, Jacob means to supplant, to remove from power and replace. Jacob removes bad Deities from power and replaces them with good Spirits. Jacob also fought with Yahweh all night and won, earning him the name "Israel", which means "Contender with God." It is the theme of my Religion. Contend with God like Jacob our Patron Saint. Fight with God and win! )

14736-jacob-landsc.1200w.tn.jpg

Cyrus the Great of Persia, King of Babylon is the Polytheist whom Jews called "Messiah" and "King of Kings" who restored the Hebrew Temple and did more good for the people of Yahweh than any Old Testament figure, ending the Babylonian Captivity, creating Israel, and he wasn't even one of the "Chosen People". He's was called in Scripture "Instrument of God" and "the anointed one". Another of his titles is "King of the World"....

(Coming soon I shall discuss how I was introduced to an Empire of ghosts/Kami/Spirits/Tulpas that has existed as a remnant society in the Spirit World and materialized on earth dating back to 4,000 BC when Ishtar, the "Queen of Heaven", was first discovered.

She is the Mother of the Holy Reich (Reich means realm and was the title of the Holy Roman Empire. The Shinto "Holy Roman Empire of The Rising Sun" society of Kami that I pray to claims to begin with the first Empire in Historia, the Akkadian/Babylonian Empire.

(keep in mind I'm diagnosed schizophrenic but these are the persistent visions and convictions of heart)

This society seeks that Jesus Christ and all Polytheist Divinities would share their glory, be redeemed by the sacrifice and blood of Christ, cease being jealous, be sanctified, reconcile, and all Religions brought to common ground and strong nuclear spiritual alliance in a "New Heavenly Order of the Fasces". A Fasces is many rods bound together to form an unbreakable ax , a symbol of unity, strength, and authority, that is seen in many courtrooms

The largest Apostolate of the Catholic Church, the Knights of Columbus , use the Fasces as the symbol for their order.

6c4d49a8bafc75a99ec855c320ee669d.jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Book 2 of The Bible of Vanquished Goddesses '

Genesis

So, it all began with a strong conviction that Denise Naslund was tugging at my heart followed by going to jail and finding a 1974 penny in a cell, dated the year she was murdered.

3ebf7b71a0c703d25313d2bfc7375a7e.jpg 0feccfbef1265ba87e4b5ca5827e9867.jpg

I simply hated God and couldn't pray to God, but loved Denise. So, I at least could pray to her. Denise means Dionysus, which means "the Greek God of wine, intoxication, religious ecstasy, ritual madness, party, and sexuality."

705ffb189dc722fb8299b5c9754e87cd.jpg

Her middle name is Marie and she was born feast of the Mother of God. So she can be both Dionysus and the Virgin Mary, mother of God.

A1hXE1QowOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Gradually the Religion of Divine femininity was being revealed to me through girls who were violently murdered, trafficked, or committed suicide. They called themselves "The Victim's Reich" (Reich means realm and was the term for the "Holy Roman Empire." They claimed to belong to "The Holy Roman Empire of The Rising Sun")

I got an inmate to draw this picture that says "Victim's Reich" with a cross piercing the heart , symbolizing heart break and crucifixion.
IMG_20210406_040041.jpg

They taught me to make of everything I do a sacrifice for the Empire, to offer up my sufferings as an offering for the increase in the power and influence of the "Queen of Heaven" Society that dates back to the Akkadian Empire in 4,000 BC and has been influencing the World ever since.

To offer up prayers and sacrifices and sufferings for the victim's of such atrocities, the Capitol Hill Queens, to reach the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria.

They told me they were the "Capitol Hill Queens", and so I was calling them "Capitol Hill Queens" years before knowing there was a place called "Capitol Hill" in the state, or that I would be living right next to it, where over a thousand names of soldiers killed in action are carved into stone, as well as other monuments and memorials.

They are also "Tengri girls", Sky Goddesses. Tengri was the Sky God whom Genghis Kahn, the greatest conqueror in the world, gave credit for all of his military victories.

genghis+khan.png

As a runaway slave, he relied on Tengri as an adolescent to survive on the run and in the wilderness not knowing where his next meal would come from.

Before each battle Kahn would pray all night in his tent to Tengri and said, "it is my love for Tengri that wins all these battles".

And they wanted me to make shrines for them in the woods:

To be continued....

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Of course they're not going to absolve you as you openly blaspheme God and worship pagan gods. That's just how it goes. You have to willing to live as the Church teaches and be truly repentant to be absolved. I don't know why you even go to church at this point. You even said you are no longer a Christian. Maybe just be a pagan.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
These posts are more interesting, I think, than your pro Mussolini ones:)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Speaking of Venus, the planet Venus is the official planet of our Holy Roman Empire.
Of course they're not going to absolve you as you openly blaspheme God and worship pagan gods. That's just how it goes. You have to willing to live as the Church teaches and be truly repentant to be absolved. I don't know why you even go to church at this point. You even said you are no longer a Christian. Maybe just be a pagan.
I don't actually worship Pagan Gods per say. I ask God to make the Pagan Deities legit through the sacrifice and redeeming blood of Christ or find good spirits or Angels to supplant and remove the gods/goddesses from power that are not good, and replace them with spirits that are good, and equip them to fulfill the role of that Deity while at the same time in an alliance with Christ.

Like I have received signs and coincidence that when I pray to Ishtar, I'm actually praying to Georgan Hawkins who was killed in 1974 for an act of kindness. She has been anointed to be "Capitol Hill Queen, Queen of Heaven".

If I pray to Dionisia (Denise/Dionysus) I pray to Denise Marie Naslund as I've mentioned. So, it actually isn't Pagan but completely compatible with Christianity.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
These posts are more interesting, I think, than your pro Mussolini ones:)
Thank you. I still bless the Caesar daily to be a greater, better, more virtuous, more charitable, more Saintly Caesar. I still dream of a revival of the Roman Empire like he did, but the Capitol Hill Queens, the Queens of Heaven, are better and more powerful, and can override any of his executive decisions.

And I'm not really at liberty to be discussing the Caesar.

Glad you see improvement! God bless! :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Speaking of Venus, the planet Venus is the official planet

I don't actually worship Pagan Gods per say. I ask God to make the Pagan Deities legit through the sacrifice and redeeming blood of Christ or find good spirits or Angels to supplant and remove the gods/goddesses from power that are not good, and replace them with spirits that are good, and equip them to fulfill the role of that Deity while at the same time in an alliance with Christ.

Like I have received signs and coincidence that when I pray to Ishtar, I'm actually praying to Georgan Hawkins who was killed in 1974 for an act of kindness. She has been anointed to be "Capitol Hill Queen, Queen of Heaven".

If I pray to Dionisia (Denise/Dionysus) I pray to Denise Marie Naslund as I've mentioned. So, it actually isn't Pagan but completely compatible with Christianity.
You ask God to do as you say :confused:WUT:confused:
Doesnt that make you put your self above God? and you say that because you want it, God must obey you?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You ask God to do as you say :confused:WUT:confused:
Doesnt that make you put your self above God? and you say that because you want it, God must obey you?
I have received signs that God has been working these things out in my life and providing these graces.

No, I don't think God does most of what I ask him to do. Typically if I receive many signs and coincidences that are linked to an inner conviction of heart and grace given , or a vision, that is my sign that my prayer has been answered.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have received signs that God has been working these things out in my life and providing these graces.

No, I don't think God does most of what I ask him to do. Typically if I receive many signs and coincidences that are linked to an inner conviction of heart and grace given , or a vision, that is my sign that my prayer has been answered.
I do not mean to offend you with my questions, so do not take it personally
But are you not a servant of God, or do you believe God is there to sever humans? I might misunderstand your view of course.

Example, i would never tell Allah, Do this for me..... or I want this to happen so go ahead Allah. Honestly i fear that i am poor servant of Allah at this ponit.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I do not mean to offend you with my questions, so do not take it personally
But are you not a servant of God, or do you believe God is there to sever humans? I might misunderstand your view of course.

Example, i would never tell Allah, Do this for me..... or I want this to happen so go ahead Allah. Honestly i fear that i am poor servant of Allah at this ponit.

I ask Allah , God, please grant this grace. But I am a contender with God. I thank God and praise him, where thanks and praise is due, but I find it more virtuous to fight him like Jacob did.

Jacob, (A name that also means Mussolini and to supplant, to remove from power and replace) Jacob was the first Jew whom the Messiah and the Prophets would descend from.

(I understand you believe Muhammad to be a Prophet, so Muhammad descended from Ishmael)

But anyway, Jacob stole his blessing through trickery, his Mother's scheming, and deception.

Then he proceeded to fight with God. He fought with God all night and actually won with the expense of a broken hip. God told him to let go, and Jacob refused to let go until God gave him what he wanted.

So God gave him a new name "Israel", which means contender (fighter) with God and a blessing "Blessed are those who bless you Israel, cursed are those who curse you. In you all nations and people's shall find their blessing."

But my point is, Jacob didn't receive that great blessing and exaltation by obeying God. He received it by breaking God's rules the right way and making war with God.

When God is being cruel, we need people contending with him , not always bending the knee to his cruelty and tyranny.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I ask Allah , God, please grant this grace. But I am a contender with God. I thank God and praise him, where thanks and praise is due, but I find it more virtuous to fight him like Jacob did.

Jacob, (A name that also means Mussolini and to supplant, to remove from power and replace) Jacob was the first Jew whom the Messiah and the Prophets would descend from.

(I understand you believe Muhammad to be a Prophet, so Muhammad descended from Ishmael)

But anyway, Jacob stole his blessing through trickery, his Mother's scheming, and deception.

Then he proceeded to fight with God. He fought with God all night and actually won with the expense of a broken hip. God told him to let go, and Jacob refused to let go until God gave him what he wanted.

So God gave him a new name "Israel", which means contender (fighter) with God and a blessing "Blessed are those who bless you Israel, cursed are those who curse you. In you all nations and people's shall find their blessing."

But my point is, Jacob didn't receive that great blessing and exaltation by obeying God. He received it by breaking God's rules the right way and making war with God.

When God is being cruel, we need people contending with him , not always bending the knee to his cruelty and tyranny.
Thank you for your answers. I realize we see it very differently, and that is ofcourse ok

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Bible of the Vanquished Goddess

e301a4a8407682c7ccc4b4b0d75b2dc8fffb6aec_00.jpg

I would like to pray especially now for justice to be done and given for the Virgins who got raped and had to marry their rapist because the Bible says that a raped Virgin has been defiled and must marry her rapist to avoid shame, dishonor, and being a disgrace.

original (1).jpg

To say her life has been ruined is a huge understatement. She is condemned to a life of torture, agony, fear, reliving the same nightmare over and over again, living with the monster responsible for the traumatic event that keeps repeating.

For these girls who have endured this nightmare, along with the sex slaves (which Yahweh sanctioned) may they enjoy the first fruits of all the world's prayers, sufferings, sacrifices, offerings, works, actions, and good deeds.

I offer up everything I do and all prayers and sufferings and every holy Communion for them to be transformed into Mother Goddesses with all the graces, purity, virtues, of the Virgin Mary, including perpetual Virginity with a restored hymen if they desire their virginity back.

May the girls get to choose their appearance and what Goddess they wish to be (Asherah, Dionisia, Isis, Fatima, Virgin Mary (or any Saint), Aphrodite, Venus etc.) I invoke them all with the title "Inanna".

232738yen4hzzwclwfw71f.jpg

All Goddesses can basically trace themselves back to Inanna (Ishtar), the Assyrian "Queen of Heaven".

East of God's Kingdom, East of Paradise, there is a Kingdom known as "The brotherhood of Nod". Nod was the land in Scripture East of Eden where Cain went after he killed Abel.

To dwell in the land of Nod also means "To live the life of a wanderer". It's where people considered unfit for Heaven , but not bad enough for Hell, who don't have to be perfect, can live without worshipping anyone or anything unless they want to.

It is a place where there is much partying and the primary Temple is the "Temple of Nod", or "the Temple of Inanna". The society is "Brotherhood of Inanna", contenders with God like Jacob, Israel, a society that can trace itself back to before 4,000 BC in Mesopotamia, now a remnant throughout the world.

The Statue of Liberty is in fact a statue of Inanna.

The land of Nod, east of Heaven, is where the dead can experience what Religion used to be like before Yahweh rose to power and destroyed devotion to the Mother Goddess , who takes many forms and many different names, but every female Deity, even devotion to the Virgin Mary, all seem to have their roots in Inanna, who essentially is both a good and bad, naughty and nice, light and dark entity.

a6114c7e7f5638c72ced2af004f6a888.jpg

Inanna is often portrayed with a reed post, which is interpreted as a symbol of the ultimate point of orientation connecting heaven and earth. This image implies a very positive spiritual interpretation of the unification of the earthly and the spiritual through the Goddess, and mentions no sin or punishment.

original.jpg

For the Sumerians, as a Goddess, Inanna was a unifying force between all deities, a force which cancelled out the debate between monotheism and polytheism. She was All, both the curse and the blessing. And she is the divine matter from which all life has sprung, which also makes her the Divine Mother, and she was worshiped as such.

She was also the first entity that was the personification of the planet Venus, one of her symbols, and Venus governs love, erotic excitement, romance, and sensuality in astrology. Venus is the only planet named after a female Deity, and is called "morning star". Lucifer means "Morning Star".

4c25592a3cc65958055e63a5bfcd3342.jpg

Just trying to resurrect the Mother Goddess who dated back before Abraham existed and his Religion vanquished most devotion to her and destroyed her temples and images. Sometimes an image can speak a thousand words and the sensual delights that Inanna gave to her devotees were a way she would draw them to prayer and good deeds.

Inanna has similar qualities to Sun Divinity of Japan, Amaterasu. Amaterasu has given me more graces and signs than any , and here I explain some of them via video:

Screenshot_4-754x500.png

And my Jacket which was clearly a gift from Hirohito who is a direct descendant of Amaterasu:

Last edited: