• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@JustGeorge!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@JustGeorge ,
Are we allowed to give you a bad time about how old you are? :p

I hate the new political correct tradition of asking an old person "how young are you"?

Nah, you're still just a kid. :)

Tell us why you are so awesome though and what your secret is. :D

Also, George is such a truly a charming name for a female to have imo. It is also extremely unusual. Georgann Hawkins (who I pray to daily) is the only other female I know of who went by "George" until @Quagmire mentioned George Elliot.

Could you tell us again why you chose that name.

I think you're too cool. :glomp:

Stand up. Tell us something about yourself!

:hugehug:

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge ,
Are we allowed to give you a bad time about how old you are? :p

I hate the new political correct tradition of asking an old person "how young are you"?

Nah, you're still just a kid. :)

Tell us why you are so awesome though and what your secret is. :D

Also, George is such a truly a charming name for a female to have imo. It is also extremely unusual. Georgann Hawkins (who I pray to daily) is the only other female I know of who went by "George" until @Quagmire mentioned George Elliot.

Could you tell us again why you chose that name.

I think you're too cool. :glomp:

Stand up. Tell us something about yourself!

:hugehug:

They say you're only as old as you feel. Since I feel old, and my dad feels young, we've both agreed that I am his elder.

I guess George just fits! I feel like a George...

Do I really have to stand up again? I just sat down...

Can we give you a bad time in general? :p

I encourage such. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is my friend:

IMG_20211001_134230.jpg

At the science Museum I prayed before our Egyptian mummy who doesn't have a name. Yes, he's real.

IMG_20211001_134418.jpg

I named him George. @Rival, I am asking him to help you in your Kemeticism and that your faith be unshaken! :)

He was a noble Egyptian , most likely a priest it says.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Tell him I said hi next time you see him!

Us Georges gotta stick together.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Tell him I said hi next time you see him!

Us Georges gotta stick together.

The stupid phone only lets me do 25 second videos and then cuts me off but I said hello for you in the video and I also started a prayer for @Rival like in the first one, but it cut me off before I could start invoking Horus, Osiris, Isis, and Ra :(

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you! :)

Ares was here to hear it, too... he once again was fascinated with your avatar lol

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The post before this one that I deleted, was gibberish, actually typed and submitted without my consent, while phone was in my pocket.

Makes me wonder if mummy George is playing tricks and being silly. :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@JustGeorge
How many square feet of Pizza do you think you eat every year?

Also, if you could be any tree, what kind of tree would you be?

I would be a bonsai tree
photo-1599598177991-ec67b5c37318.jpg

because of how sacred they are to Shinto, Japan, and my love for the brave soldiers who did the banzai bayonet charges. The original Shinto shrines were trees.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge
How many square feet of Pizza do you think you eat every year?

Also, if you could be any tree, what kind of tree would you be?

I would be a bonsai tree View attachment 55964
because of how sacred they are to Shinto, Japan, and my love for the brave soldiers who did the banzai bayonet charges. The original Shinto shrines were trees.

That's a good question. I suspect maybe two or three... Yudhi probably eats much more than that. He sometimes wakes up asking for pizza in the morning... How about you?

I think I'd be an oak. They're nothing too special, but they sure stand out in the middle of the forest.

Bonsais are beautiful. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That's a good question. I suspect maybe two or three... Yudhi probably eats much more than that. He sometimes wakes up asking for pizza in the morning... How about you?

I think I'd be an oak. They're nothing too special, but they sure stand out in the middle of the forest.

Bonsais are beautiful. :)
I probably eat about four slices of pizza a year on average. When I worked at dominoes I would eat all the stuff that they throw away, and I would order pizza for people that wouldn't show up , so that I could eat it. I was a monster! :smilingimp:

But now that I'm not spending money on drugs, I think I'll be ordering dominoes a lot. I used to work there and one of the guys ordering Pizza was name Doug. I got in trouble for printing out his name as "Douche". :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"I'd be an oak. They're nothing too special"

Hey, I like that.

I chose a little tree. You chose an ordinary tree. Both are signs of humility perhaps! :)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I probably eat about four slices of pizza a year on average. When I worked at dominoes I would eat all the stuff that they throw away, and I would order pizza for people that wouldn't show up , so that I could eat it. I was a monster! :smilingimp:

But now that I'm not spending money on drugs, I think I'll be ordering dominoes a lot. I used to work there and one of the guys ordering Pizza was name Doug. I got in trouble for printing out his name as "Douche". :p

Hey, when you're hungry, you're hungry.

Dominos is pretty good. I appreciate their deals. Its actually cheaper here to order Dominos for the family than it is to buy frozen pizzas... They have a good variety of toppings as well.

I lost a bet to an online friend in NC once. The deal stated one pizza... he thought I was joking, but I called his local Dominos and used a debit card to pay for it... he was shocked when a pizza delivery guy showed up in the middle of the night. Happy, but surprised.

I printed his name out that way on purpose. :)

Did he notice? :D

"I'd be an oak. They're nothing too special"

Hey, I like that.

I chose a little tree. You chose an ordinary tree. Both are signs of humility perhaps! :)

There's a place for everything. It is often in the small things that one finds beauty, and though we take the ordinary for granted, its what makes the world go 'round.

That one reminds me of a story coming out of a book...