• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just some words

chapteriv

Hey first of all im new in this forum and below are a few taughts i have that i just wanted to write please note that im only 17 and english is not my native tounge so please pardon my bad grammer.

Holy religions shouldnt be considered as the only and true law and order of God. If God wanted us all to follow and obey his one form of belief, he wouldnt have created us all different and unique. If mankind accepts that each person is unique and different from each other, then millions of types of people and personalities shouldnt be expected to follow only one belief all the same way. Holy religions cannot be considered a way to judge a person or his beliefs. A man cannot be judged morally by another of his kind. His beliefs and sins and so on is between God are only between God and him and no one has the right to interfere.God shouldnt be believed to in any way answer your prayers or interfere in the mortal world. Otherwise, we could not mention a God that is just.

Hey first of all im new in this forum and below are a few taughts i have that i just wanted to write please note that im only 17 and english is not my native tounge so please pardon my bad grammer.

Holy religions shouldnt be considered as the only and true law and order of God. If God wanted us all to follow and obey his one form of belief, he wouldnt have created us all different and unique. If mankind accepts that each person is unique and different from each other, then millions of types of people and personalities shouldnt be expected to follow only one belief all the same way. Holy religions cannot be considered a way to judge a person or his beliefs. A man cannot be judged morally by another of his kind. His beliefs and sins and so on is between God are only between God and him and no one has the right to interfere.God shouldnt be believed to in any way answer your prayers or interfere in the mortal world. Otherwise, we could not mention a God that is just.
I dig/understand what your saying. I feel like everything hinges on how most religions take the stance that " A God or God" is sitting some wheres, a place, separate and waiting for the believer( or observing) instead of in the/that same reality interacting. I think sometimes the case is both( that's for myself). Does everything boil down to if one sees the cup as half empty or half full( pos.-neg.)??