• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just saying a quick howdy!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Howdy! *darts away*

*darts back* Just kidding!

Whew... It's hard to believe I've been away for around two months! Hopefully, my mom was able to convey the message I asked her to- that my depression symptoms were starting to get the better of me, so I decided to check myself into a local hospital. The resaon I've been away for so long is that I went from there to a 'care center'- which, unfortunately or fortunately for those there, doesn't have internet access!
:faint:

Around Tuesday, the 'powers that be' should be giving me another 'stage review'- (you start at red, then go to yellow (that's where I am) and hopefully make it to green, wherein you're able to stay full days away from the facillity). If I move forward, I should be able to check in more often, and be better able to chat with those I love here. (Who am I kidding? I love all of you! :hug:)

Just knowing that I have such great people to think about has really helped in my healing. I appreciate you and am anxious to catch up with everyone!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Feathers! I am so glad that you are back for a bit. We've missed you so much!! :) I'll be send good thoughts your way. I'm actually on vacation and that's why I haven' been on. Although, every day of my vacation I've gotten on. I just can't quit this place.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Yey Feathers! I'm glad you're doing better, I can't wait to see you back here for good! :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Meggie!! *glomps the feathered one*

So happy you're doing well. You're on an incredible journey so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this will take you. :hug:

Plus, we can selfishly have you here at RF again.

Peace,
Mystic

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Awwww, Feathers I had no idea you weren't doing so well. But, I'm very glad to hear that you're on the road to a better place, I was just thinking about you yesterday.

Here's a hairy, chimpy hug sent your way in hopes it might somehow brighten your day. :hug:

Check in again soon!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Take care Feathers, hope you make it back soon.
icon14.gif

robtex

Veteran Member
Meggie that is hard to read. I was under the understanding you were in school. I hope the center is able to help you. That really hurt me to read. :hugehug:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Go for Green! - everyone else is heading that way at the moment.

Good to hear from you; I have been missing my lovely friend; the forum hasn't been the same without you.......:sad4:

Here's to best wishes, and hopes of your being back (but, when you are ready). :hugehug: :hug: :foryou:

FFH

Veteran Member
Wow, I really felt some very very strong vibes coming from and concerning you, while you were away. I got the strong impression that we needed to give you our encouragement, love, prayers, good vibes, etc....

God is watching over you, and has testified this to my spirit very strongly, and we should all be praying for your well being and sending out good vibes to encourage you.

I know the powers that be which govern/control depression in our lives and they are very very very very reall and have gotten the better of me on many many many occasions..

They can serve to make us stronger, which it seems they have done for you...

Sooooo glad to see you are okay and have been praying for you and will continue to do so, so you can say goodbye to depression and it's ugly ugly head.....