• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

just joined

smrtlauf

Hi all, I guess I have to introduce myself so here it goes. I'm smrtlauf, aka Miranda, religions and spirituality issues have been an interest of mine for some time. (i cant spell btw) I just started researching on my own in the past year. I was raised and confirmed catholic in a very liberal church (or at least thats what people tell me). However, since high school I have become more of a spiritual person instead of a religous person. I have been to many protestant churches, as well as A Course in Miracles, and currently I am studying Native American beliefs. I was looking for sites that could help me with this and this one looked promising so here I am. If ya have questions for me email me.

thanks
smrtlauf

Master Vigil

Welcome Welcome!!!!! If your looking to further your knowledge about religions and such, this is the right place. I wish you all the best in your studies and I hope your stay here is most enjoyable!!

SK2005

Saint in training
Hi, this is a great place to further your knowledge of other religions and beliefs! Glad to have you here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Miranda, and welcome; I have only just joined myself, and have found the warmth and source of inspiration that I hoped I would.
Our pasts sound remarkably similar, and I can only hope the forum lives up to your expectations

Good luck, Michel (michelhiernaux)