• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just curious on thought of this song...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I found a song that's very controversial...But I am curious as to what people think...:

GodInUs

giphy.gif

1*SJ2u-AoW_CthI7wcRm7PYg.gif

giphy.gif

VoidCat

He does raise so good points but like...I just don't know.I admire his courage to be honest as to what he thinks. Very surprising song through.Made me uncomfortable if I'm honest.

Last edited:

GodInUs

He does raise so good points but like...I just don't know.I admire his courage to be honest as to what he thinks. Very surprising song through.Made me uncomfortable if I'm honest.

I agree, he's got some interesting points but sometimes you can ruin your whole message in how you present it. There's some other things he say's that are like whaaaaaat!!?? Give me a break! Such a thing can hurt the message or tarnish it. He's got great points but would he be someone I would want to keep up with or listen to more of, or hear again, nah! He comes across as so goofy to me that it overpowers the message.

He's a gangsta poet, yeeeeeeah boooooooyyyy! Nuttin' but a G!!!! thaaaaang!!

GET THE POINT!? Sorry, definitely!! NOT my thing, maybe someone else's which is fine, but definitely not mine or for me.

VoidCat

I agree, he's got some interesting points but sometimes you can ruin your whole message in how you present it. There's some other things he say's that are like whaaaaaat!!?? Give me a break! Such a thing can hurt the message or tarnish it. He's got great points but would he be someone I would want to keep up with or listen to more of, or hear again, nah! He comes across as so goofy to me that it overpowers the message.

He's a gangsta poet, yeeeeeeah boooooooyyyy! Nuttin' but a G!!!! thaaaaang!!

GET THE POINT!? Sorry, definitely!! NOT my thing, maybe someone else's which is fine, but definitely not mine or for me.
Ok.but you are judging him off only two songs. He may not be someone you would listen to but to be so judgmental? I understand how you feel through. You don't like his music. I don't know if i do.But can you find at least one good thing about it?

GodInUs

Ok.but you are judging him off only two songs. He may not be someone you would listen to but to be so judgmental? I understand how you feel through. You don't like his music. I don't know if i do.But can you find at least one good thing about it?

Honestly, I have no clue who this guy is personally, it's nothing at all against the guy personally, I don't know him, not one bit. But his style and music, nah! Now does that make him evil, terrible or good, I'm not even looking at it in that kinda way. Again, why would I be judging him personally if I don't know him on that level? It's his music video we're talking about here, right? Not him as a person.

VoidCat

Honestly, I have no clue who this guy is personally, it's nothing at all against the guy personally, I don't know him, not one bit. But his style and music, nah! Now does that make him evil, terrible or good, I'm not even looking at it in that kinda way. Again, why would I be judging him personally if I don't know him on that level? It's his music video we're talking about here, right? Not him as a person.
I was speaking about his music style.Can you find anything good about it?

GodInUs

I was speaking about his music style.Can you find anything good about it?
Sure! But it's not something that I would prefer really, that's just me. I'm not speaking for everyone else. If I saw him somewhere and we bumped into each other, I'd have nothing against whatsoever in talking with him. I wouldn't mind it at all, probably would be very interesting.

VoidCat

Sure! But it's not something that I would prefer really, that's just me. I'm not speaking for everyone else. If I saw him somewhere and we bumped into each other, I'd have nothing against whatsoever in talking with him. I wouldn't mind it at all, probably would be very interesting.
Thats understandable. Everyone has their own taste in music.