• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just another Joe

Hi,

My name is Joe and I decided to join because my wife said that since I have been laid-off, I'm always shooting off my big mouth to her about religion and politics. She said she would help me go online and fine a place for me to do so. So I ended up here.

I'm just your average Joe. I work mostly with my hands and back. I went to trade school for a couple of years after high school.

I'm not going to kid you guys and tell you that I have all the answers for all the problems of the world. But I'll tell you the way I see things and the way most people I work with see them. Some of you might not give a dam about my opinions and that is fine. But if you want to know how the rest of us think and live then listen up.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
greetings, i hope you find a place here

we have many discussions and debates going on, so feel free to jump in

blessed be!

robtex

Veteran Member
Nice to meet you Joe. Glad we are aiding in strengthing of your marriage by allowing you to "shoot your mouth off here" as opposed to your wife.

robtex said:
Nice to meet you Joe. Glad we are aiding in strengthing of your marriage by allowing you to "shoot your mouth off here" as opposed to your wife.
:biglaugh: That's right rob. You guys might save my marriage until I get back to work.)(

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Joe,

Welcome to Religious Forums,

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

Hope you like it here; from another guy who is not allowed to rant endlessly about religion, I know the feeling. Actually, Religion-talk is thoroughly discouraged in my house. Hey, let the steam out here!.:D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
waving_a020831.jpg

Please to meet you and welcome to RF.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Joe. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have your with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.

M

Majikthise

Joe bag of doughnuts said:
Hi,

My name is Joe and I decided to join because my wife said that since I have been laid-off, I'm always shooting off my big mouth to her about religion and politics. She said she would help me go online and fine a place for me to do so. So I ended up here.

I'm just your average Joe. I work mostly with my hands and back. I went to trade school for a couple of years after high school.

I'm not going to kid you guys and tell you that I have all the answers for all the problems of the world. But I'll tell you the way I see things and the way most people I work with see them. Some of you might not give a dam about my opinions and that is fine. But if you want to know how the rest of us think and live then listen up.
Hey Joe,
I'm just your average Dan. Mechanic , husband , father , mortgage victim.(ever notice the first four letters in mortgage mean "death"?)
Looking forward to talking with you.

Welcome!!!!:D