• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Junk Yard phone numbers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am in need of help right now, mainly from the American members.
I need a headlight for my car, and none of the junk yards in my area sell them, nor can they order or track one down. If you know of a junk yard in your area, that will ship items, please list thier phone number. (I have Cingular for my cell phone, so long distance isn't an issue.)

jacquie4000

Is it a special make and model? You can order parts online from several places. Ebay has auto parts that can be shipped also orderautoparts.com ships small items like headlights is it a classic or something?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've tried several websites, and the only time Ebay has had this part (Headlamp assembly), the item didn't have a buy now option, and I was outbid during the last few hours, while I was at work.
I wouldn't have thought a headlight for an 02 Cougar would be hard to find, but one junk yard did a search, and the closest they found was in Illinois, and they didn't even have it when I called them.

Thanks for the link though. None of the links have turned up anything though. I really don't want to pay the dealership price for one, but it's looking like I wont have much of a chose.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
What year, what car???????? Edit, '02 cougar... let me see what I can find.. I lived in a trailer at a junk yard for 5 years in Little Rock.