• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jumped and degraded by anti-fascists

gnomon

I love you but when was the last time you ever heard me call someone an insulting word?

You just insulted me so that is actually closer to trolling than anything I've been doing because you're intentionally trying to provoke somebody or at least decrease the quality of their stay at these forums in some way, where I never do that intentionally.

But you're cool. I have thick skin. :)

You've never insulted anyone. I was really hoping my prior response was true.

I've seen your videos. I'm sorry.

We've had this conversation before. As long as you are not looking to harm yourself....stay safe.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You've never insulted anyone. I was really hoping my prior response was true.

I've seen your videos. I'm sorry.

We've had this conversation before. As long as you are not looking to harm yourself....stay safe.
You're a good person but you seem to be attributing falsehoods to me. I never said I don't insult people. I sometimes insult people and I have insulted God himself and I insult myself.

I didn't say I don't insult people, I asked when was the last time you saw me do so?

Bottom line is I try very hard not to.

Milton Platt

I'm glad I got beat up. It will thicken my skin. I'm praying to Malcolm x for big brave balls. Malcolm X stood up to the white man and his black enemies and was killed by the nation of Islam who he spent his life serving and cherishing.

His house got pipe bombed with his family in it and like Davy Crocket he knew he was on a mission that was going to kill him.

He is my hero, forbid his people from voting for liberals, and had a lot in common with muscleini. But I defend Mussolini more than anyone else because he is the most misunderstood and unjustly despized of all people.

If Islam was a religion of peace, I would defend Islam or any religion with the same zeal. I have read the fascist scriptures written by Mussolini and it is the most peaceful monotheistic religion I know of, but I do confess it isn't pacifist and commands people to fight militant atheism.

What is militant about not having a belief?

julianalexander745

I still believe Mussolini to be telling me to love my enemies for they are unhappy and suffering.

All this fascist stuff reeks of negative attention seeking on your part.

You post these threads like you're some kind of victim when you're espousing ideas that people have found beyond offensive for over 70 years.

There's a good reason why Mussolini was hung with piano wire in public and spat on by his own people.

I think your energy would be better spent in a psychiatrist's office.

Shad

Veteran Member
You post these threads like you're some kind of victim when you're espousing ideas that people have found beyond offensive for over 70 years.

If he was attacked for only sharing his views he is still a victim. People need to get over themselves regarding hearing ideas they do not like.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
All this fascist stuff reeks of negative attention seeking on your part.

There's a good reason why Mussolini was hung with piano wire in public and spat on by his own people.

I think your energy would be better spent in a psychiatrist's office.

Perhaps you might do well to spend a little time learning about someone before you pass judgment upon them. And no, I'm not talking about Mussolini.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you elaborate?

I could, but I find it bad form to speak about other members. I would advise you to learn more either through further interaction with him or by reading more of his material posted on this forum.

In my experience, passing judgment on others without all of the facts does little more than create drama.