• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judgment

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I think she was also trying to figure out what the post meant.
Saraswati understood our post before we were a dream in the eye of her lover.
Some female Goddess would be good to balance out male God in Abrahamic Religions
This is fixable, the 5th commandment is to honour father, and mother; as father Yahavah (Lord of Creation) gave us the land (mother earth).

The holy spirit (Shekinah) is a feminine word.

What happened in history was the removal of Ashera (female Godhead), to remove anthromorphization of Archangels (Elohim) being masculine or feminine, as they are both One.
Balance? She'd overwhelm him!
Like as Skanda son of Shiva, our name implies cosmic unity, and as Sanananda one of the sons of Brahma.

In my opinion. :innocent:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Balance? She'd overwhelm him! :D I think she was also trying to figure out what the post meant.
Saraswati (Sanskrit: सरस्वती, Sarasvatī) is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, art, wisdom and nature

You might be right. It's well known, that, although many men are outwardly in control, in the house it's the woman who is really in control.

IF the Bible is true with "God created men in His image etc" then it might be Divine Mother is the One in control (just allowing Divine Father to act as if He is in control).

Especially when taking into consideration that creation develops in the woman.

I pray Saraswati comes in my dream and explains all to me:)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Saraswati (Sanskrit: सरस्वती, Sarasvatī) is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, art, wisdom and nature

Exactly, so if She has a hard time figuring it out... :D

You might be right. It's well known, that, although many men are outwardly in control, in the house it's the woman who is really in control.

Behind every woman stands a man being yelled at who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong. :confused:

IF the Bible is true with "God created men in His image etc" then it might be Divine Mother is the One in control (just allowing Divine Father to act as if He is in control).

It's no different on my side of the fence... we're just allowed to believe we're in charge.

I pray Saraswati comes in my dream and explains all to me:)

Hmm yeah... time for some offerings. ;)