• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judges and DOJ meet in emergency meeting on Barr

Riders

I don't know if this happened today or is scheduled for next Tuesday. But the JUDges and DOJ meet or did meet over Bsrr and Trump's relationship and his ability to make to influence judges. I got the source.

I feel assured every Republican will come on and laugh at me again and tell me they can't get rid of Barr.

Really cute guess what? My link gave an answer to that. the judges say they know they can't get rid of Barr with emergency meetings: However, they said they do intend on putting a bunch of pressure on him to resign. If this meeting does not do it they will keep up till they run him out.

So go ahead laugh at me, DOJ and everyone else who is appalled are going to give him hell till he quits.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I don't know if this happened today or is scheduled for next Tuesday. But the JUDges and DOJ meet or did meet over Bsrr and Trump's relationship and his ability to make to influence judges. I got the source.

I feel assured every Republican will come on and laugh at me again and tell me they can't get rid of Barr.

Really cute guess what? My link gave an answer to that. the judges say they know they can't get rid of Barr with emergency meetings: However, they said they do intend on putting a bunch of pressure on him to resign. If this meeting does not do it they will keep up till they run him out.

So go ahead laugh at me, DOJ and everyone else who is appalled are going to give him hell till he quits.
Judicial activism. IMHO

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Judicial activism. IMHO
In the meanwhile, your heroic President has just called himself "the chief law enforcement officer of the United States."

This, he most decidedly is NOT. Still don't think he has fascist tendencies? Poor you -- you will learn ----- eventually.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

If only the Democrats would put up a viable alternative, we'll see I suppose at the election.
Biden would be the moderate I assume but seems to be losing ground atm.

Moderates don't seem to be popular with the democrats. :shrug:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
In the meanwhile, your heroic President has just called himself "the chief law enforcement officer of the United States."

This, he most decidedly is NOT. Still don't think he has fascist tendencies? Poor you -- you will learn ----- eventually.

"Judges and DOJ meet in emergence meeting on Barr"

Did you want to open a different OP instead of moving the goal post?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I must have read it wrong.

I thought it was Judges and DOJ meet at a bar.