• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judaism: Who wrote it?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The evil Muslim hating Scribes of course.
I personally love to eat some Christians or Muslim child. With pepper and tomatoes some nice part from the legs for about 40 minutes on 200°C in the oven.
Delicious.
I love Yahweh and religion of Moses. You know the narrators, scribes and the clergy spoiled the text, made it unwise, for no fault of yours, one would agree. Right?
Regards

Tumah

Veteran Member
The evil Muslim hating Scribes of course.

I personally love to eat some Christians or Muslim child. With pepper and tomatoes some nice part from the legs for about 40 minutes on 200°C in the oven.
Delicious.
Mmmm. In France, I hear they serve an excellent jambe de Muslim au lait maternel (doesn't it sound tasty when you say it in French!)
I haven't had it personally, but supposedly they give you the blood to take home for the matzah. Which is very economical.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Mmmm. In France, I hear they serve an excellent jambe de Muslim au lait maternel (doesn't it sound tasty when you say it in French!)
I haven't had it personally, but supposedly they give you the blood to take home for the matzah. Which is very economical.
And this is why the world needs the Christians ;-).

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I love Yahweh and religion of Moses. You know the narrators, scribes and the clergy spoiled the text, made it unwise, for no fault of yours, one would agree. Right?
Regards

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You spew the same verbal garbage over and over again. Continuing to repeat it does not make it any less false or any less hateful.

The only thing you succeed in doing is revealing the depths of your ignorance and your arrogance.

Covellite

The only thing you succeed in doing is revealing the depths of your ignorance and your arrogance.
Judaism is so very complex. Anyone who is just interested in and what to participate in any superficial debate about Judaism, must be silly.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Also @ friend Tumah, @Friend RabbiO and friend rosends, posts above.

They definitely harmed religion Moses believed in. Right?
Regards

Which part of -

":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You spew the same verbal garbage over and over again. Continuing to repeat it does not make it any less false or any less hateful.

The only thing you succeed in doing is revealing the depths of your ignorance and your arrogance." -

did you not understand?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Please don't be angry.
Please quote a reason/wisdom from Torah of the teaching . Did I quote from Torah wrongly? It is from Jewish Torah not from the Christian OT even. Right?
Regards

Tumah

Veteran Member
Because God created all humans equal. Judaism teaches that Jews are racially superior over others and that non-jews are worse than dogs.

Even Jesus in the Bible said that and i quote 'It is not right to take food from the children(holy jews) and toss it to the dogs(non-jews).
Ohh, you're... one of those. Well, that's good to know.