• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journals that mix Science and Religion

Bob the Unbeliever

FACTS:
1. The science is in crisis and has major problems,.

False. Hmmmm...
2. The science denies to call Absolute Truth "scientific", because it is not falsifiable..

Also False. hmmmmm.... I am beginning to see a trend...

3. Theology acknowledges the existence of Absolute Truth..

And? FALSE AGAIN.

Perhaps you need to re-evaluate you use of the word "FACTS".

It appears that "FACTS" do not mean what you think it means...

Bob the Unbeliever

The problems of Science are multiplying
in exponential progression. .
False. Oh well. I'd say 'nice try', but it wasn't, was it?

Thus, something is wrong in basement of Scientific Building. .

False. again.... seems to be your primary mode of mis-communication.

Some father of Science said something stupid. .

What is a "father of Science", please? You seem to think there is MAGIC involved or something.

If there is a Scientific Principle that turns out to be wrong?

WHO CORRECTS IT? **SCIENCE**-- NEVER THEISTS.

Ever. Never in the History Of Science, has ANYONE-- AT ANY TIME-- had to say:

"Oh! We got this Scientific Principle Wrong-- this old Bronze Age Book of Religion had it right all along."

NEVER HAPPENED. EVER.

And now we do not know the 95 % composition of Reality (we called it Dark Energy and Dark Matter problems). .

So? It won't be RELIGION that finds the answer!

Dark Matter and Dark Energy is a manifestation of the spirituality of Reality: it was simultaneously discovered and not found. Discovered on the influence of gravity on the stars (NASA research), and not found in CERN and underground detectors.

WRONG. Again. Back to your usual falsehoods, I see.

whirlingmerc

So I need to change my God Given Eyes, with an artificial something-something, in order to "see" god?

Hmmmmmm..... do you see the problem, yet?

The problem God put very succinctly every times, notably when Paul was knocked off his high horse and blinded by Jesus he was told that he would be sent to the gentiles 'to open blind eyes'

And there's the issue. A blind man is told he must go and open blind eyes to see a God who is hiding in plain sight. It is God who must open the eyes and hearts.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The problem God put very succinctly every times, notably when Paul was knocked off his high horse and blinded by Jesus he was told that he would be sent to the gentiles 'to open blind eyes'

And there's the issue. A blind man is told he must go and open blind eyes to see a God who is hiding in plain sight. It is God who must open the eyes and hearts.

These are not in any way documented. They are simply anecdotal claims.

Bob the Unbeliever

So. Only if god **acts**, can a person believe?

The consequences of that? Is that all -- no exceptions -- all atheists are atheist because god wills it!

Who are you to question god's actions in this way?