• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journals of Probability

Daemon Sophic

Simple. Name a forum member or someone famous, and write a first entry in their Least Likely. and/or Most Likely RF Journal.

———————————
For example.
@Polymath257
Most likely entry
; Dear journal - I’m too tired for complete phraseology tonight, so just posting to have this fresh in the morning. I think that I may have a solution to the Halperin Conjecture, utilizing Lupton’s 3rd premise for rational elliptical forms. What if we consider “bending” the rationality when considering the ellipse in the form of a sub-massive black hole’s accretion disk, as M as well as c both begin to exceed 1.0? With 1/r^2 acting as a Vainier’s constant…..oh well, more in the morning.
Good night.

Least likely entry: Dear journal. - I can’t deny it any longer. It’s been 4 years that I’ve been coming to RF, and tonight’s 9 beers have given me clarity of thought. It’s true! …..The theists have been right all along, and all the facts are on their side. As a follower of science I must be willing to alter my belief system and follow where all of the evidence points. In the morning I will braid my hair and go over and sign up with the Rastafarian Temple on Tokin Ave.
I feel more alive already!

Daemon Sophic

Don tRump:

Most likely entry: - Hi me. I look fabulous again today. Stupid constitutional spazos are still raining on my super-awesome 2020 Trump victory parade. But not to worry. Since so many fools keep donating to my “campaign” I have $$millions$$ to sick more lawyers on these pathetic Republican politicians to keep them running scared. More money for the Don! Ha Haa! Money money money!

Least likely entry: - Well well. I think this thought experiment has gone on long enough. I and my team of psychology and sociology PhD’s have abundant evidence to confirm the old adage that one really can fool some of the people all of the time. Tomorrow, I will announce on the floor of Congress that the entire 2016 through 2020 period was a mere test to see how much a butt-load of money can corrupt journalists, politicians, and the minds of the public in order to game the outdated and useless “electoral college” (Pah Haa What a JOKE!) into dragging the US down the latrine hole.
Whew! What a ride! It sure will be nice to be able to speak coherently in public again after all these years.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
@Revoltingest

Most likely: Today I had bacon with chicken, tomaters, and chocolate. How about you?

Least likely: I plan on taking a long break from RF to listen to my wife's feelings. I really think men should be more sensitive as to the needs of women and their feelings.