• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journalist Introductions

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've been reading about atheists who will join forums about religion just to test their experiences on them and write about them, publishing an article. They have noted that themselves expressing their strong disbelief in God has apparently gotten them trouble at a few. Anyway, when they join RF and create an introduction thread and some of us are:

8c3b11e47f34b44d66ba09ccbe3c072b.jpg

I wonder how they will recall that experience in their article if they want to be clear in a way other people understand?

Not criticizing, just sayin'.

I mean how will they recall it? "I joined a forum and one of the admins and his monkey had surgery. Then there are people who spend 16 hours on this site and can make a month's worth of posts in 1 day. I was shunned for having a man bun."

Phaedrus

What I have found most entertaining is how theists join atheist forums, post their spiel, and then return to their theistic forums declaring that they won because they had god on their side. The cognitive dissonance with theists is strong, for sure.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What I have found most entertaining is how theists join atheist forums, post their spiel, and then return to their theistic forums declaring that they won because they had god on their side. The cognitive dissonance with theists is strong, for sure.

The atheist forums I've visited have been really relaxed. The atheists won't even counter a theist's argument until they sit back and let said theist talk themselves into a hole.